2021 Supra - Nocturnal Black

joshthorsc

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2019 Camaro ZL1 1LE, 2021 GR Supra
Have to admit but the GR Supra is selling better than I thought and it still has three more years to go for the MKV. The thing is they aren't as rare anymore. I'm starting to see MkV Supra 2-3 times a week now. After five years they'll be pretty common.

mmspider

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 Supra 2.0L(sold)
Have to admit but the GR Supra is selling better than I thought and it still has three more years to go for the MKV. The thing is they aren't as rare anymore. I'm starting to see MkV Supra 2-3 times a week now. After five years they'll be pretty common.
To be expected where you live though. I rarely see them here in Michigan.

Supra Cat

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Supra 3.0, 4Runner, Mustang GT/CS, NA Miata
In the middle of Canada, in a city of 830,000 people... I've seen two in two years. My dealer assures me there are maybe six. I'll be trying my best to move up to the manual when it's available, but in my market, it will be a special order and waaayyy above MSRP for sure. ?

romanLegion9574

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Toyota Supra 3.0, 2023 Toyota GRC Core
Climate and the affluence of the area play a large factor. The Supra isn't a cold weather car, so I don't see many out and about from November-March in the PNW. April-September I see a few more.

And it's a $60k, 2 seater sports car, basically a leisure item, so I'd expect the car to be more prevalent in places where people generally have more disposable income for an impractical purchase.
Sponsored