Tuner ignoring you after base tune?

razorlab

First Name
Bryan / Briana
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Not a Corvette.
This is a fact. If Marshall wasn’t allowed to use Wi-Fi then Visconti would be seen as king by all
So much truth here other than Marshall could still use LTE and hard line to spread his absolute shiat customer service strategy far and wide. John is no saint but Marshall is a whole other level.
Sponsored

Axix23

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
NA
Then I would love to receive an email or any type of communication stating so. Oh well, it's only been 3 weeks since I sent the logs, I'll wait some more. If he's legit sick I really hope he'll get well soon.
how’s the car running? Any issues with the tune?

OP
OP

alexd0316

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 A91
how’s the car running? Any issues with the tune?
Not that I know of. As I was saying not that I have any issue with the tune it's the communication after getting the base tune. Unless the rules is tuner doesn't have to communicate us in a timely manner if we doesn't have issue with the base tune. Then I'm in the wrong.

bushido

First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
A90 Supra, N180 4Runner
For Visconti, my understanding is most of the complaints people have are with regards to his online presence/attitude. The actual tune quality is good and response times are quick. Unless there's something I've missed.
correct! i don't know of any big name tuner that does a bad job-- just poor customer service. hence, why i wrote "to avoid", not that they were bad

edit: actually reminds me of my accord's tuner. dealing with a narcissist is a draining experience. i had lost interest in further modding the car, but the platform wasn't what i considered fun anyway

FLtrackdays

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 Supra 3.0, ND MX5 Club, VW GTI MK7.5
I just sent Jesse an email for something unrelated to tuning. He responded right away! But he’s always done that. Probably because he has a store and sells other things? Who knows.

I just thought I should mention, never an issue with Jesse. My 2 cents ✌🏼

Kolme

First Name
Kolme
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 Toyota Supra 3.0 Premium
I just sent Jesse an email for something unrelated to tuning. He responded right away! But he’s always done that. Probably because he has a store and sells other things? Who knows.

I just thought I should mention, never an issue with Jesse. My 2 cents ✌🏼
+1
Jesse is great. He responds same day or next day.

ggkthx

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
981 GT4, A90 GR Supra, GR Corolla (on order)
I warned you about Marin. That guy took my money, sold me a blown turbo, then said Pure Turbos sucks too bad, gave me a tune that pulls 7deg of timing from knock and fuel cuts, then demanded more money to fix / finish the tune... then ghosted me. It's been over a year since this shit base tune and he still pulls the "I have personal issues indefinitely so I'm going to scam more people" card.

Chargeback and move on.
Sponsored