METAL

First Name
K2
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Car(s)
2021 GR Supra 3.0 Premium (Tungsten Silver)
I'm currently running a pure800 on P/I stage 1 pump . No issue turbo runs great. Only thing I've noticed is oil blow by in the charge pipe. Running mishimoto catch can with verus AOS pretty dry for the most part.

Anyone on this forum other then @Twisted Tuning running a Docrace kit?
The Verus AOS is pretty dry or the charge pipe has become dry?

OP
OP
Ghostop

Ghostop

First Name
John snow
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2018 Zl1 10sp 2017 civic type r
The Verus AOS is pretty dry or the charge pipe has become dry?
Donā€™t quite understand the question. But Iā€™m running mishmoto catch can and verus Aos . Im still seeing blow by in the charge pipe from the pure 800

Ktowndevil

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 A90
is AMS basura? AMS is left out of the conversation here (and a lot of the time when turbo kits come up) buuuuuuuut AMS kits can be found on IG Influencer and YouTuber's cars . i wooooooonder what thats all about ?

1gcfpffv795u44u9btttaoz5mv1chqlm73ualuyq&rid=giphy.gif

Amfchang

First Name
AMF
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Toyota Supra
Just curious why you guys choose Borgwarner route for the turbo option?
They usually go borg Warner with their kits. They are reputable. Plus we have a stock oem borg Warner turbo. Just a journal bearingā€¦

VA90

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra 3.0 Premium
DriftMotion also has 3 stages of turbo upgrades. The first two stages are cold-side only (priced at $999 and $1099), and stage 3 is both hot- and cold-side ($1599). The first 2 stages seem like a lot like the old Pure Stage 1 turbo upgrade they had for the B58 before the Supra came out. Stage 3 seems broadly similar to the Pure 800 setup.

We are now offering turbo upgrades on your stock A90 turbocharger!

Stage 1 or Stage 2 upgrade is a custom 54mm or 57mm billet compressor wheel with extended tips. This upgrade adds the capability of higher horsepower, is more cost effective, and spools fast. Upgraded 360 degree thrust washer, and VSR balanced. 54mm is best for the stock inlet pipe, or 57mm with an aftermarket upgrade inlet pipe.

Stage 3 Upgrade is our custom 57mm billet compressor wheel, AND a 57mm exhaust wheel upgrade! Upgraded 360 degree thrust washer with more contact area, a beautiful custom made high flow inconel exhaust wheel, a custom made billet compressor wheel with small center hub and extended tips, and the center section is VSR balanced after assembly for long life and high performance!
This upgrade is going to add the potential for a larger increase in horsepower over the stock setup with tuning and proper supporting mods.

All our turbo upgrades are VSR balanced, and include a balance sheet!

To send us your turbo for a rebuild: Please buy this item on our website, and put a copy of the invoice in the box with your turbo. Package the turbo very well, use plenty of packing material, and double boxing is recommended. Please remove the oil and coolant pipes from the turbo, we don't need those. Do not remove the wastegate actuator, we need to test it to make sure it operates correctly. If there is previous damage to the turbo that is not repairable, we will contact you upon disassembling the turbo and let you know (since these cars are very new damage would be unlikely).
https://www.driftmotion.com/A90-MK5-Supra-B58-Turbo-Upgrade-p/dm3689.htm

superd6199

First Name
Dang
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
A91 Supra Edition, RC-F, CT200h F-Sport, GS350 F-Sport, Integra Type R
Iā€™d like to get my hands on the ETS System.

snoopi

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Nissan 370Z TT
only dyno i have of my car was with Port injection prior to installing my pump upgrade. car made 767whp on a mustang dyno on E68 over a year ago on 28-29psi up top. I typically now run 31-34psi on my and have sent it to 40-42psi several times on the street for testing but i haven't dyno'd at that boost level just yet. car is a mid 800whp car on just boost on the stock engine. Havent finished my built engine yet. once thats done, i'll put the car into 4 digit territory on just boost.
Nice!
Can the pure800 reach these sort of figures with the same fueling supporting mods?

Twisted Tuning

Gold Sponsor
First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.twistedtuning.com
Car(s)
2020 Supra, 335xi, 135i, TwinTurbo Mazda6
Nice!
Can the pure800 reach these sort of figures with the same fueling supporting mods?
not without nitrous. Pure 800 is essentially a 700-725whp turbo. And you have to push it hard to make that all boost. On a high reading dyno, maybe, but it wont perform like a true reading dynod car at that level.

Does port injection pull more power out on pump gas tunes?
answered in your other post, no, not really.

Amfchang

First Name
AMF
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Toyota Supra
not without nitrous. Pure 800 is essentially a 700-725whp turbo. And you have to push it hard to make that all boost. On a high reading dyno, maybe, but it wont perform like a true reading dynod car at that level.

answered in your other post, no, not really.
there is virtually no accessible ethanol pumps in my location [honolulu]. I was wondering what mods I could do to reduce knock and extract the most power possible on pump. I was looking at meth but afterwards, idk what else I could do.. I was told even with meth, Iā€™d safely can only pull 550whp at most since it will be used for cooling.

Twisted Tuning

Gold Sponsor
First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.twistedtuning.com
Car(s)
2020 Supra, 335xi, 135i, TwinTurbo Mazda6
there is virtually no accessible ethanol pumps in my location [honolulu]. I was wondering what mods I could do to reduce knock and extract the most power possible on pump. I was looking at meth but afterwards, idk what else I could do.. I was told even with meth, Iā€™d safely can only pull 550whp at most since it will be used for cooling.
I currently have a pure800 and Iā€™m on pump gas 92

with a small squirt of meth. you can achieve 550whp yes. Just inform your tune you don't want to go into the realm of using it for supplemental fueling if injected in the chargepipe.
Sponsored