Turbo Kit Thread/ Feedback

Amfchang

First Name
AMF
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Toyota Supra
with a small squirt of meth. you can achieve 550whp yes. Just inform your tune you don't want to go into the realm of using it for supplemental fueling if injected in the chargepipe.
Would there be anything else you’d recommend to bring more power out?
Sponsored

Twisted Tuning

Gold Sponsor
First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.twistedtuning.com
Car(s)
2020 Supra, 335xi, 135i, TwinTurbo Mazda6

METAL

First Name
K2
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Car(s)
2021 GR Supra 3.0 Premium (Tungsten Silver)
Would there be anything else you’d recommend to bring more power out?
If you're super serious about making more power have you looked into ordering ethanol fuel?

Amfchang

First Name
AMF
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Toyota Supra
If you're super serious about making more power have you looked into ordering ethanol fuel?
Cannot ship to Honolulu Hawaii and to buy it here is 6-8$ a gallon at least. Even 5 gal of meth is 80$. It’s irritating.

Amfchang

First Name
AMF
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Toyota Supra
There’s only one station on a military base and it’s for their personnel vehicles or something. Otherwise that, nothing.

METAL

First Name
K2
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Car(s)
That sucks. The platform is great for making power but the only downside is it is thirsty and picky about it. I would concentrate on cooling and making the intake and exhaust as efficient as possible to squeeze out what you can. Talk you your tuner about the best way to inject the meth, maybe through a P/I plate and maybe even having it controlled by motiv/reflex to really integrate it into your tune.

snoopi

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Nissan 370Z TT
So if we upgrade the fuel system, say with the titan or visconti fuel system, and add port injection, can we achieve these high hp numbers 600-700whp on just boost and e85, no meth, no nos?

zrk

First Name
Zack
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra - Nocturnal Black
So if we upgrade the fuel system, say with the titan or visconti fuel system, and add port injection, can we achieve these high hp numbers 600-700whp on just boost and e85, no meth, no nos?
You're gonna need a turbo, too. Don't need spray or meth, but you're gonna need more than just port for 700.

Mason

First Name
Mason
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 3.0
Big turbo on 93 would work. That price for m1 isn’t the end of the world, if you wanted to port that

METAL

First Name
K2
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Car(s)
You're gonna need a turbo, too. Don't need spray or meth, but you're gonna need more than just port for 700.
Based on my experience it's very doable with just P/I and STAGE 1 fuel system on a pure800, especially with E85. :)

Reactions: zrk

snoopi

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Nissan 370Z TT
Well yea i meant with upgraded turbo aswell, maybe pure800 or a top mount system.

Based on my experience it's very doable with just P/I and STAGE 1 fuel system on a pure800, especially with E85. :)
So with those fuel system mods you can run full e85 these days on this platform yeH?

I heard mixed reactions on this question?
Sponsored