U.S. Toyota Dealers without Mark Ups

thebuster

First Name
Raf
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Ford Raptor Toyota Supra LE #876
Yes, my dealer and another local dealer. Both selling at MSRP. Need a Black Launch edition?
Yes. I never thought getting a launch edition at msrp was an option. What part of Upstate NY?

Last edited:

spamthechan

First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Toyota Prius V, Porsche Boxster
Louisville:

Oxmoor Toyota: "way over" MSRP.
Clarksville Toyota: $10k over

Both also Nocturnal

No markup at toyota of Louisville tho!

Chiloquin_Car_Care

First Name
Z
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2013 TACOMA, 2018 RAV4, 2020 SUPRA (DEPOSIT DOWN)
here y'all go.....
20190703_121836.jpg

got mine lined up
no mark up on launch edition
included is the 'driver assist package' at around $1200 & clear bra for $400 & dealer handling for $930
no sales tax in oregon, so that saves mega $$$$ (except the $250 flat fee for buying a brand new car & $56/yr reg fee)
:)

Manny

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Toyota 86 & Lexus RC F
Congrats and wish you luck. I had two dealers backpedal after agreeing to msrp.

Manny

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Toyota 86 & Lexus RC F
Did you have something in writing agreeing to MSRP? Or just word of mouth until it came time to put down a deposit?
Had a purchase proposal on one and the other was word and purchase proposal had a 10k markup. Both said owners declined the sale.

NotSoJDM

First Name
Jordan
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.GarageTherapyNC.com
Car(s)
'04 E55 AMG | '13 BRZ Limited | '18 ZL1 1LE | '20 Supra LE
Had a purchase proposal on one and the other was word and purchase proposal had a 10k markup. Both said owners declined the sale.
Interesting! I’m curious to see what happens with mine. I have a written agreement but it only goes as high as the general sales manager.

Manny

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Toyota 86 & Lexus RC F
Interesting! I’m curious to see what happens with mine. I have a written agreement but it only goes as high as the general sales manager.
You should be good. Most gms are partners (owners) themselves.

acadapter

First Name
A.C.
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Tesla Model X
Wow -- we ought to follow that one to watch it creep down with reality adjustments.
It makes the $77k one in Roanoke, VA look enticing for a second :)

I am not liking our chances in the DMV for getting one at MSRP. I found one dealer that is raffling off tickets (for charity) for the chance to win a purchase at MSRP. That isn't terrible, so I can't complain much there.

Jabba

First Name
Joel
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 Hyundai Veloster N
It makes the $77k one in Roanoke, VA look enticing for a second :)

I am not liking our chances in the DMV for getting one at MSRP. I found one dealer that is raffling off tickets (for charity) for the chance to win a purchase at MSRP. That isn't terrible, so I can't complain much there.
Just a personal thing, but I don't like raffles. It always kind of plays on mind that if the rafflers had some type of behind the curtain dealings with someone, then a winner is chosen before it started. Good luck on it though.

acadapter

First Name
A.C.
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Tesla Model X
Just a personal thing, but I don't like raffles. It always kind of plays on mind that if the rafflers had some type of behind the curtain dealings with someone, then a winner is chosen before it started. Good luck on it though.
We are 100% in agreement. I am not participating in that --- If I want to donate to charity; I don't mind doing it directly. Not in conjunction with the "chance" to purchase a car. Like you said, back door deals happen on much worse things; this would be too easy.

MR.MERCEDES

First Name
david
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
sti
Im still a few months away from placing my order but i made a few calls and im being told by Round rock toyota in texas that they are doing MSRP on the supra. The salesman that i spoke with is Gary
Sponsored