U.S. Toyota Dealers without Mark Ups

bittermelon

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Subaru Outback
Bump.

I just got a call from SF Toyota that a Noct 3.0 Premium was secured for me, but I already bought one in the meantime. Was still at MSRP. Trying to see if a coworker of mine is allowed to take my place in line.

Showed up much sooner than expected.
When did you put a deposit?
Sponsored

Patina

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'20 Nitro Yellow
When did you put a deposit?
Feb 19th. $500 refundable deposit. I was 4th on the list for a Supra, but technically 1st if it wasn't a Nitro Yellow, Phantom Grey or Absolute zero with red interior. Had to provide the sales with my 3 ideal builds and was looking for a Nocturnal, Absolute, Tungsten, in that order.

Ryan6957

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 Turbulence Grey Supra 3.0 Premium
Feb 19th. $500 refundable deposit. I was 4th on the list for a Supra, but technically 1st if it wasn't a Nitro Yellow, Phantom Grey or Absolute zero with red interior. Had to provide the sales with my 3 ideal builds and was looking for a Nocturnal, Absolute, Tungsten, in that order.
Since you got your supra it seems like I'm next if I'm correct? I placed my order on a 3.0 with the Absolute Zero with the black interior like a few days after you at the same dealership. Does that mean that If any supra's in that specification comes in, it's mine?

Patina

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'20 Nitro Yellow
Since you got your supra it seems like I'm next if I'm correct? I placed my order on a 3.0 with the Absolute Zero with the black interior like a few days after you at the same dealership. Does that mean that If any supra's in that specification comes in, it's mine?
Seems the sales explained it poorly. My *allocation* is secured with a delivery by May 1st. They don't have any news on any other specs coming in as part of their March allocation.

Glad to see my impatience leading to me getting a used car from CarMax with a warranty is paying off.

Now only if I didn't just get notified of a 10 day delay on my car being shipped....

bittermelon

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Subaru Outback
I did see on their website that they had a Turbulence Grey with Red Interior coming....don't think I've seen that before but that is pretty much my ideal one

Yabai

First Name
Freddy
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Car(s)
2022 GR Supra 3.0 premium - Phantom
Sorry man I think itā€™s me next. Been waiting months for an absolute zero.

ToyoBMW

First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra LE, 2004 S2000, 1999 Carrera
I still have my 2020 absolute zero launch edition for sale. 3800 miles on it

blackrock

First Name
B
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Tesla M3
I placed an order at MSRP from SF Toyota on Feb 2nd, with $500 deposit down. I am looking for white with red interior only, so far no updates, didn't ask if the war in Europe was impacting the production of these cars. But the dealership sales person did reach out to me in March asking about other builds they have coming and if anyone was interested.
Will update this next time I hear something, good luck.

Chief131

First Name
Heath
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra 3.0
Not only did I not pay a mark up, but I also got a $3500 rebate from Toyota when I bought my 3.0 Premiumā€¦ā€¦ didnā€™t even have to wait on it. Called the dealer (about two hours away), they had the paperwork done and I was in and out of the dealer within 1 1/2 hours. Best car buying experience ever - Olathe Toyota, Olathe, KS

Ryan6957

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 Turbulence Grey Supra 3.0 Premium
I placed an order at MSRP from SF Toyota on Feb 2nd, with $500 deposit down. I am looking for white with red interior only, so far no updates, didn't ask if the war in Europe was impacting the production of these cars. But the dealership sales person did reach out to me in March asking about other builds they have coming and if anyone was interested.
Will update this next time I hear something, good luck.
Any update so far? I checked their website and found out that they got their March Shipment with two new Turbulence Grey 3.0 premiums, one Absolute zero 2.0, and one phantom but most likely sold as there was a waiting list.

SuperDave2419

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
21 Supra
Just secured an A91 CF in phantom gray that had been sitting at Conicelli Toyota in Springfield PA. Itā€™s apparently been there a few weeks. MSRP 67kā€¦. Jumped right on that.

SuperDave2419

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
21 Supra
Yeah, I donā€™t disagree that number is absurd. But I really wanted the CF edition. Is the extra carbon worth 10k? No lol