What’s the best downpipe for a 2021 Untunable A91

Akashugly

First Name
Akash
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Toyota Supra
I have an AMS catted Downpipe, drove 5k km no CEL light yet, I also recently added the JB4 and run it on map 2, since my Supra ECU is also locked.
Sponsored

Extreme Power House

Gold Sponsor
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Website
x-ph.com
Car(s)
18 BMW M4, 13 Mustang GT
how much does it cost? their store shows sold out
dm sent :thumbsup:

Hopefully they'll be back in stock soon... :hmm:
Early to mid-April. For all interested buyers, it's best to pre-order as DP shipments are getting sold out before they are even available.

OP
OP
dragonhunter241

dragonhunter241

First Name
Omar
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra A91
dm sent :thumbsup:

Early to mid-April. For all interested buyers, it's best to pre-order as DP shipments are getting sold out before they are even available.
Do you guys do affirm? Do guys have a definite week down that you will shipping out orders?

OP
OP
dragonhunter241

dragonhunter241

First Name
Omar
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra A91
I have an AMS catted Downpipe, drove 5k km no CEL light yet, I also recently added the JB4 and run it on map 2, since my Supra ECU is also locked.
Do you think AMS is better or AA? Are there any major differences?

Extreme Power House

Gold Sponsor
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Website
x-ph.com
Car(s)
18 BMW M4, 13 Mustang GT
Do you guys do affirm? Do guys have a definite week down that you will shipping out orders?
We do affirm, i don't have an exact date as we are waiting on AA to receive the shipment. Once they do, they will ship all our orders directly to customers to avoid any delays.

Kiske

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
1988 FC3S, 2015 Evo X FE, 2018 tS, 2021 A90 3.0
Do you think AMS is better or AA? Are there any major differences?
AMS is a company that the only negatives you will hear about is that other companies will make similar parts that do the same thing but for cheaper.

Have nothing but love for them and have their full collection of bolt-ons on my Evo.

Last winter I even crossthreaded my rear 02 sensor after one of thoes 2am 'it was supposed to take 20 minute projects,' on their titanium test pipe. I inquired about buying another one given covid delays and 2020 issues and they sent me a new test pipe for free! It arrived the nexy day with a note that said, "sometimes shit happens." They are good people and I can't wait to add their goodies to my Supra

Last edited:

Realygoofyguy

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 GR Supra Premium, 2021 Tacoma TRD Off Road,
I used the Kooks green catted downpipe, no tune, no CEL, I did a cat back Borla Atak exhaust and it sounds amazing. Would love to get a tune, but ECU is still locked, and I'm not sure about the piggy backs.

kingkai23

First Name
Kai
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 a91 2021 gti 2014 sti
I used the Kooks green catted downpipe, no tune, no CEL, I did a cat back Borla Atak exhaust and it sounds amazing. Would love to get a tune, but ECU is still locked, and I'm not sure about the piggy backs.

kingkai23

First Name
Kai
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 a91 2021 gti 2014 sti
Have ams catted w awe touring and jb4 no cels no issues 1k miles

Shay

First Name
Shay
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra Premium White
OP
OP
dragonhunter241

dragonhunter241

First Name
Omar
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra A91

VA90

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra 3.0 Premium
I went with Active Autowerke from XPH (who were great). Been some time and no CEL, no smell. Install was very straightforward. Very modest increase in volume; I think you could pair it with an aftermarket exhaust system and still keep noise level reasonable.

Last edited:

Extreme Power House

Gold Sponsor
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Website
x-ph.com
Car(s)
18 BMW M4, 13 Mustang GT
I went with Active Autowerke. Been some time and no CEL, no smell. Install was very straightforward. Very modest increase in volume; I think you could pair it with an aftermarket exhaust system and still keep noise level reasonable.
:thumbsup:

JoshuaQ

First Name
Joshua
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 GR Supra 3.0 Premium
Got any sound bites? I bought their catback and am grabbing a catless dp for now, then will eventually upgrade to catted DP and was considering their green dp cause their sales pitch sounded good!

underdonk

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'21 Supra 3.0 Premium
Had an AA catted downpipe installed on my untunable '21 late last week with the stock exhaust (AWE Track is actually out for delivery right now with FedEx). Definitely more power and sounds great with the stock exhaust! It's more raspy and aggressive but not obnoxiously so at all. Louder and raspier on cold starts but at idle with after warm-up I can't tell the difference until I put my foot into it. Feels like how it should have come from the factory. No CEL at this point, additional gasoline smell (which I wouldn't expect with a cat of this quality), or any other issues, but I only have a couple hundred miles on it after install. Taking the car on a short road trip over the weekend and doing a track day, so will see how it works out in that situation.
Sponsored