What cars are you eyeing after/to pair with the Supra?

aya

First Name
KC
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Nitro Yello 3.0, Honda S2000, Toyota 86, Yamaha R3
Wondering if anyone is thinking about purchasing a new car, whether it's to pair alongside the Supra or to replace it altogether.

I've got my eye on the new Integra as a possible daily to pair with her once I clear up space in my garage. If the Type S comes with the FK8 engine in a more refined, less boy-racer package, I might just have to do it. I'm even thinking of a DC2R as a side project, but those are way too expensive for what they are.

If I had to move on, I'd love to someday have the means to drive a Porsche 991.

What's next for y'all?
Sponsored

d0xic

First Name
Eugene
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'22 Supra A91-CF Nitro Yellow
I have an order in for a Palisade(for the wife and our camping) that is scheduled for delivery early October. I pick up my Supra in about a week.

Pending how much I want to baby the Supra, I am thinking of something else to satisfy my manual fix, was thinking something like the WRX but that's a crap chute currently. The Z doesn't really tickle my fancy, and I may eventually go back to a hatch.

Will be keeping a close eye on this thread for ideas:)

XtremeMaC

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra
Picked up the GV70 today to pair with the Supra. Needed something with a bit more practicality.
20210918_165228.jpg
Damn that GV70 looks real nice. Still can't convince myself to get Hyundai/Kia/Genesis despite Genesis making really great looking cars.. Have 0 idea on performance or reliability.

Well, I may be parting with the Supra soon.. Changes in life causing me to get slightly more sensible options. At least something that has FWD or AWD and 4 seats... I'm really struggling with the choices. and would you fucking believe it today going to the dealer absolutely no car in front of me on the highway and my windshield cracked like I never seen before! :oops:

I'm currently eyeing BMW 4 series or X4 maybe even X3... Can't get myself to consider 2L engine but cars are sold before they get to dealership, so who knows... Find a nice used 2018 X3 M40i. Can't get myself to pay 30% more on used cars. Darn chip shortage driving up costs!

On the complete opposite end of the spectrum I'm also looking at the new Grand Cherokee L Limited 4x4 mainly because the price point is really great considering the standard equipment and there are bunch of them at the dealer... I test drove one, it's spectacular

ly slow :eek:

One in dealer has the tech pack that is not currently offered if you go online to configure.
Not sure if I need them, but there are cameras everywhere and it's 3 row seating and you can see from the roof mounted camera what the kids are doing, but I don't have 4 kids.. so, the car is overkill for me..
and oh men the Digital Display Mirror is amazing. Had not experienced it before: Screenshot is from a RAM 1500.. but essentially you don't see anyone's head or seats. Gives you HQ rear view..
1632028673460.png

87gpe

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Supra, Bronco, Tahoe
Ive got a First Edition Bronco I’m waiting to one day be released by the factory. It’s been built for 3 months now but the hard top issues kept it from ever being shipped.

GreyMadder

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Tungsten A90 Premium, 08 Tundra, 04 GX470
ISF

Roman

First Name
Roman
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra GR B48
the new Z for sure, or anything thats "old and manual"

YellowJacket

First Name
Ernie
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
21' Toyota Supra 3.0
I'm thinking of snagging a AP1 S2k. Thinking....

Luckymike

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
08 Z06, 17 VW Beetle Dune, 11 MV Agusta Brutale 1090 RR, 15 RDX
I'm getting older at 69...pondering a Lexus RC 350 ......

MikeD

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 GR Supra, 2014 TRD Supercharged Tundra
'01 BMW M Coupe
'14 Toyota Tundra TRD Supercharged
'21 Lexus RX350

I'm not a huge fan of the Lexus looks outside of the LX/RCF/LC500 but the interior game is spot on and they drive like a much more expensive luxury vehicle for Toyota maintenance costs.. They're tough to beat.

Mclaren 720s or bust next..
Sponsored