What cars are you eyeing after/to pair with the Supra?

ToyoBMW

First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra LE, 2004 S2000, 1999 Carrera
I bought my Supra to go with my existing rarely driven s2000 and BRZ. Now all 3 rarely driven cars are making me think twice about having them, registration and insurance costs doesn't really make sense. So I guess just buy the 2nd/3rd car only if you can drive them all regularly

puzzled

First Name
Calvin
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra Premium; VA STI; MK7 GOLF-R; etc..
I own serval cars already.. but I'm thinking about getting another Supra in white when the refresh comes and park next to my black one.

BA9092

First Name
Christian
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 GR Supra Absolute Zero Premium
Hmmm. I'd pair up the Supra with a practical yet fun SUV. Something like the Kona N-line. I don't need that much room since I don't have kids, just enough for the extra space and bad weather days.

Replacing the Supra is more difficult as everything I like is nearly twice as much in price than what I paid for my '20 Premium. I do like Audi's RS line models though...

mande110

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
na
Likely a Tesla model Y, and may consider swapping the Supra for a Lotus down the line.

Evolution

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
21 Supra
An emira is in my future as well but I have 4 or 5 other cars I would like to get rid of first. As it is, I can't store all my cars at my house so ya, need to get rid of a few before I bring another one in.

mande110

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
na
Yeah, based on my driving habits I think anything in excess of two cars is too many cars for me. I actually plan on selling my Focus RS today to begin making room for the Tesla. Iā€™d rather try a bunch of cars as opposed to sticking with one forever. Probably not the most financially prudent mindset, but this is my hobby and I am fine with it.

Also your profile picture looks like you autocross in Cal Club. I was out there for nationals in a gray d street Ford Focus RS. I was comically bad, as it was my second event, but I think we may have crossed paths at some point.

puzzled

First Name
Calvin
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra Premium; VA STI; MK7 GOLF-R; etc..
Lotus is cool, but for me not many places service it so would be too much of a hassle when things happen. And it will. So I'd go for a Cayman or 911 if going for another sports car besides Supra.

I only drive street and honestly 4 banger turbos are more fun to drive for me as I can wring it out like no tomorrow going super fast like race car in slow motion..

Evolution

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
21 Supra
Yeah, based on my driving habits I think anything in excess of two cars is too many cars for me. I actually plan on selling my Focus RS today to begin making room for the Tesla. Iā€™d rather try a bunch of cars as opposed to sticking with one forever. Probably not the most financially prudent mindset, but this is my hobby and I am fine with it.

Also your profile picture looks like you autocross in Cal Club. I was out there for nationals in a gray d street Ford Focus RS. I was comically bad, as it was my second event, but I think we may have crossed paths at some point.
Yep thats my normal spot! I do NMCA so you probably won't run into me as the events are nearly impossible to get in. I'm on the wait list for the Oct event. I'll have to keep an eye on the SCCA stuff and see if I can make an event.

DejaVu

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 3.0
Ugh. Iā€™m on fence. I have the build spot deposit paperwork

Either Emira or a well use GT3

Emira as well, but I'm waiting for the 2023 model. Had a first year Evora and they cleaned up a ton of stuff after the 2010. I am guessing this will happen again.
Sponsored