What did you do to your Supra today?

FuzzyRev

First Name
RT
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
24 MT "ordered", 19 Yaris MT, 03 Yukon XL
Looks good.. however the factory exhaust next to the wall is what I am afraid of if I get the HKS.. that would not fly in my garage.. I wonder if I can just cut it and couple it together when ready to sell the car..
It would only cost $75-$200 to weld back together at your local muffler shop, so if you NEED the space, cut it up. Just be thoughtful about where you cut it for easier re-installation.

puzzled

First Name
Calvin
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra Premium; VA STI; MK7 GOLF-R; etc..
It would only cost $75-$200 to weld back together at your local muffler shop, so if you NEED the space, cut it up. Just be thoughtful about where you cut it for easier re-installation.
I suppose I'll cut it up into little pieces in this case! Thanks!!

Heavy Foot

First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra. 2018 Mazda Miata RF. 2020 Range Rover.
This is an all around good looking Supra.

SupraYYJ

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Toyota GR Supra 3.0
I applied 303 Graphene Nano Spray Coating to most of the exterior. I don't yet know about the long-term properties, but today it especially improved the appearance of the satin black plastic parts:

PXL_20220330_014602540.jpg

It's a weird product, not like anything I've used before. It smells like WD-40 and feels kinda like the graphite lubricant for locks.

There are some caveats:

1. It darkened some shallow rock chips on my hood that I hadn't been aware of:

PXL_20220330_005112582.jpg

I was able to mostly clean that up with some rubbing alcohol.

2. I think it darkened some of the edges on my PPF, but it's hard to be sure. If I use it again, I'll stay clear of my PPF edges.

3. It stained a bunch of my microfiber cloths.

So far, maybe recommended, but probably better suited to a Nocturnal Black than my Absolute Zero White.

MisterSkiz

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Toyota Supra, 2008 Lexus IS-F
So every time I would get in my car it would smell kinda like a spicy meatball sandwich, but then it would soon disappear as soon as I started driving. Was I imagining it? I was almost ready to post something asking if anyone else was having this problem, but I figured there had to be something lurking in the car somewhere. Finally today I opened both doors, got on the ground, and looked under and behind the seats (where I was reminded that the seats have map pockets in the back, which is pretty cool). Finally I found the culprit -- a head of garlic that had apparently fallen out of a grocery bag was growing happily in the darkness beneath the passenger seat. Garlic removed, I left the doors and the hatch open for a couple of hours. The reassuring Supra interior aroma is coming back. Slowly.
Buy this it works: https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07BGYRYMF/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_search_asin_title?ie=UTF8&psc=1

I used that little machine to get rid of Marijuana smell out of my 2,000 sq rental home that I owned when I went to sell...still pissed about that.

hotsaucewizard

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra, 1991 325i Turbo, 2019 RC350
I "modified" one of my wheels on a Minnesota pothole yesterday.
IMG_0244.JPG
IMG_0246.JPG
IMG_0247.JPG
Luckily it was my cheap winter set, but still a bad afternoon. I'm thinking I should get an alignment next week.
if it's worth your time- from what i remember from living in minnesota you can get the DOT to pay for some of this stuff sometimes