What did you do to your Supra today?

Tacoma714

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Supra A91 CU Later Grey, 2015 Taccoma, 2013 A
The most noticeable difference is that it gets rid of the weirdness in the 1-2 shift. Basically it just makes clutch engagement feel more consistent and more like any other car. BMWs CDVs are particularly agressive for whatever reason. People have been removing these since the mid 90s when they were first implemented.

I actually just finished up a small write up on how to do this:
https://www.supramkv.com/threads/diy-clutch-delay-valve-cdv-removal.18268/#post-285634
Same issue I have been having with my 2023 6MT. You now have me thinking about doing this as well. On our 6MTs, what do you think is the max HP or TQ you think we should be pushing before upgrading the stock clutch? 500-550HP?

Awales74

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Supra, Mazda 6
Stayed on the sidelines forever.. Installed my boost burito today.

BTW - anyone know what to do about a broken white clip for the sensor on the airbox as well as a white clip that won't go back on the sensor by the throttle body? Just asking for a friend. Mine went on without an issue in like 20 minutes :)

BoostBurito.jpg

mr_sparkle6666

First Name
Kris
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 3.0 Premium
Went to the dealer to get my first oil change/service. Made the appointment 3 weeks ago because I am off work all of this week. Get there 30 minutes early and they put me right in. 20 minutes later I see my car pull up and think damn that was fast. Come to find out, they claim the kit they received was faulty in some way but we both knew they didnā€™t realize there was a special kit for this particular oil change until they took it back in the shop. Said they will order ā€œanotherā€ and reschedule.
Plus they had this super fancy coffee set up that had no coffee

Plus side Tux Mat emailed me that they have the trunk liner back in stock so I got that ordered. Also got my wiper fixed (it was even simpler than I thought)

Carl - Driveway Labs

Gold Sponsor
First Name
Carl
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra 3.0 Premium, 2021 Ascent Touring
Did you take yours to a upholstery shop for the yellow interior, if so how much was it roughly to have done ?
Jerel Natividad (owner of the supramk5 IG) did it for me in exchange for some Door Pulls from me for his car. Not sure the cost, sorry

Isaleus

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
CUL A91-MT , 2008 Orange GMC Canyon
0E82C3B4-954E-407C-8B44-BC466AAB9706.jpeg

Oof today for me.
Already have a part ordered hoping they donā€™t mix it up with the black badge.

But have to figure out, once I do get the right part, if I paint the chrome black.

FuzzyRev

First Name
RT
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
24 MT "ordered", 19 Yaris MT, 03 Yukon XL

Oof today for me.

But have to figure out, once I do get the right part, if I paint the chrome black.
Which part number did you order? You'll need a PTR57-21230-03 in order to get the correct A91-MT badge.

razorlab

First Name
Bryan / Briana
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Not a Corvette.

Oof today for me.

Every time I wash my supra I almost do that exact same thing. It catches on EVERYTHING.

decodeddiesel

First Name
Wes
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra, 2016 VW Tiguan, 2007 Cayman
Went to the dealer to get my first oil change/service. Made the appointment 3 weeks ago because I am off work all of this week. Get there 30 minutes early and they put me right in. 20 minutes later I see my car pull up and think damn that was fast. Come to find out, they claim the kit they received was faulty in some way but we both knew they didnā€™t realize there was a special kit for this particular oil change until they took it back in the shop. Said they will order ā€œanotherā€ and reschedule.
Plus they had this super fancy coffee set up that had no coffee

Plus side Tux Mat emailed me that they have the trunk liner back in stock so I got that ordered. Also got my wiper fixed (it was even simpler than I thought)
So a typical Toyota service department experience.