What did you do to your Supra today?

Octane

First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'22 Supra
HRE's arrived today! Now just waiting on tires...

HRE 309M_Unboxing.jpg
Would have never guessed those wheels would go on a Supra, but im definitely curious to see what it's gonna look like. Always nice to see someone doing something different with the wheels besides painted stocks or TE37's.

Rad_AMG

First Name
Rad
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
21 Supra 3.0 Premium (SOLD), 20 4Runner TRD Pro
Would have never guessed those wheels would go on a Supra, but im definitely curious to see what it's gonna look like. Always nice to see someone doing something different with the wheels besides painted stocks or TE37's.
Initially I was thinking TE37's or BBS LM's. But I wanted mine to stand out, so I went an entirely different direction. Tires should be here on the 23rd, so photos to follow shortly thereafter. The overall design of this wheel IMO is a tribute to the car's BMW Touring Car Championship roots, with a little bit of that Alpina look sprinkled in for good measure.

Mimosa

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
-
Lower control arm installed:
SPL.jpg

SSR SP1 with TPMS actually mounted normally instead of strapped to the barrel. They machined the hole to accept the bigger valve. Thanks to Joshua @Meraki Autoworks forgetting this package together.

SSRSP1-6.jpg

SSRSP1-1.jpg
SSRSP1-2.jpg
SSRSP1-3.jpg
SSRSP1-4.jpg
SSRSP1-5.jpg

I'll get better pictures of the car once I get it washed.

Last edited:

starman

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Supra 3.0P
^^ @Mimosa SSR wheels look absolutely stunning in person! I was able to nab his A91 wheels with 13mm front and 15mm rear spacers and installed them as well this evening.

I also recently added the ZL1 Addons Rock Guards for the front and rear, i had no issues installing it with the supplied hardware, though the rear did require the wheel to be removed for easier access.

**I did remove the wheels center caps' Chrome Ring and Chrome Toyota Emblem and painted them matte black

51385436066_7d54280c5e_c.jpg

51385685708_f5c89785bb_c.jpg

51385685743_8e6e0bffa0_c.jpg

51386177674_a47b6911ca_c.jpg

f22bub

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 GR Supra Jarama Racetrack Edition
Fixed the unfished -- afterthought -- 2021 strut braces.
Bar 1.jpg
Bar 2.jpg
how much does it actually change in balance & stiffness or is it more of a visual mod?

Sam B

First Name
Sam
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra
New owner here. Refraction

No ceramic or film. Can someone go over there normal cleaning routine and what products they use. I didnā€™t wanna make my own thread for this.

zamm3k

First Name
Diego
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
BMW F82 M4
New owner here. Refraction

No ceramic or film. Can someone go over there normal cleaning routine and what products they use. I didnā€™t wanna make my own thread for this.
I usually use Detailers Domain or Detailed Image for my detailing products.

1. Rinse the car with water, followed by foam cannon. I use two bucket system (one with soap, second one for rinsing sponge/mitt after cleaning panels).
2. I use Sonax Wheel Cleaner (used a bunch of high end wheel cleaners, Sonax still my favorite). Spray it, let it sit for a couple of minutes and use an array of brushes to reach as many angles and areas.
3. Usually follow up all this with an after wash wax that you spray one while car is still wet, followed by drying the car with a large microfiber towel. Then I use a blower to make sure I get as much water out of the crevices and panels.

Thats a very generic explanation. Depending on how contaminated your paint may be it may require more steps (iron and fallout cleaners, claybars with lubricants, 1, 2 step polishing, etc).

Sam B

First Name
Sam
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra
Excellent. Thank you. I am good w the rinse and wash part. But I donā€™t understand the spray on wax part. How does this work, like spray from a bottle and wipe it off??