What did you do to your Supra today?

JRedMKV

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra 3.0 Premium
Vehicle Showcase
~ The biggest pain to me was… getting the old double sided tape/adhesive off before installing the new ones. Required so the replacements one lay flush.
1149F73A-DCE5-4C57-A1DB-ED73D8CC708C.jpeg
Are these IND brand or Rexpeed? Paint match looks good in pics but are they spot on in person?

Extreme Power House

Gold Sponsor
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Website
x-ph.com
Car(s)
18 BMW M4, 13 Mustang GT
I waited a long time to get these parts because I wanted "the best" for this job. About three months, but the whole world is still grappling with nearly two straight years of continuous supply chain disruptions from COVID. So, you know, I don't fault aFe or @Extreme Power House (my vendor) for any of this.
Congrats, im glad to hear you are happy with the quality and fitment

And thank you for your patience :D

Supraboi7

First Name
Johnny Boi
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Toyota Supra
I drove my car to lunch and someone shouted "Nice BMW!" which made me feel insecure and poor for not owning a MKIV lol. How about you guys haha

Andrew4Supra

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra 3.0 / 2018 Mercedes GLC43 / 2016 VW GTI
I drove my car to lunch and someone shouted "Nice BMW!" which made me feel insecure and poor for not owning a MKIV lol. How about you guys haha
~ I consider it a complement!

MyCorolla

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
ICE
Someone once said the same thing, just as I was getting out of my car. I simply said, “Thanks, I think this is the best looking BMW”. I could tell he tried to come up with some smart remark, but all he did was smile.

Supraboi7

First Name
Johnny Boi
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Toyota Supra
Someone once said the same thing, just as I was getting out of my car. I simply said, “Thanks, I think this is the best looking BMW”. I could tell he tried to come up with some smart remark, but all he did was smile.
Yup! I usually say thanks or something like that...it kind of defuses them when they can't get a rise out of you

Garni_Z

First Name
Garni
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 A91 GR Supra 3.0 Premium
Installed my MST V2 Intake and turbo inlet pipe along with the FTP Chargepipe, CTS catless downpipe and a JB4! (Don’t mind the dust, my Supra is still in the body shop waiting for parts)
D192A856-C4FD-4DCA-AC25-E2C93EB8607B.jpeg

Supraboi7

First Name
Johnny Boi
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Toyota Supra
Added some caps and neoprene washers for the mounting hardware. I also got some new rubber couplers to adjust the placement of the charge pipe. I also added t-bolt clamps on both ends

Body Work-9.jpg

Body Work-8.jpg
I like those neoprene caps for the wing! Where can I buy? My seibon bolts are rusting

Mimosa

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
-
I like those neoprene caps for the wing! Where can I buy? My seibon bolts are rusting
I used plastic caps, put washers in the caps and used the neoprene washers under the caps. I got all of this from my local hardware store. Was less than 10 bucks for everything.

Garni_Z

First Name
Garni
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 A91 GR Supra 3.0 Premium
Added some caps and neoprene washers for the mounting hardware. I also got some new rubber couplers to adjust the placement of the charge pipe. I also added t-bolt clamps on both ends

Body Work-9.jpg

Body Work-8.jpg
Oooof, engine bay looks great! I should have got the clear lid for my MST intake too

BobbyC1221

First Name
Bobby
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra
Umm. I ordered a roll of red Alcantara fabric.. that’s about it. ? haven’t really had much time. Been busy looking for a job.

haven’t really decided what I’m going to do with it yet. I figure I can at least wrap some of the center console where my knee always hits on corners. Maybe make a little wrap for the shifter knob. Use some black or white stitching. Haven’t decided which yet. (I have red with black interior).

Haven’t decided what to do with the rest.

I guess we’ll see. Had some fun with it back When I had my S2K. Blue interior just wasn’t doing it for me. So I ordered some black alcantara. White stitching and made what’s basically inserts with a little double sided tape.

Center console, door centers, e-brake cover and shifter covers. It turned out pretty well. Figured I’d give it a shot with the sup. Especially since I can’t really do any performance mods without voiding that warranty.