VA90

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra 3.0 Premium
How's this for a day?

Finally got up the nerve to install the spoiler and the red mirror covers. Mind you this is my first sports car and I'm slowly learning and getting more comfortable making cosmetic mods. YouTube vids, test, practice, Amazon / RexSpeed / Toyota dealership orders, design. Execute.

spoiler.redcaps.jpeg

Drive around the block and Toyota assist comes on. Both drivers side tires are low..... call Assist immediately. That was 4:45PM.... at 8:41PM I drove her onto the back of a flat bed to the adopted dealership. I have a feeling tomorrow will be another day of "What did I do in my Supra" for me.
Based on living in northern Virginia, I might prefer all season tires to performance. Input is most welcome. Suuuuuuuuuuper bummed.
I live in Virginia and I leave the OEM tires on year-round. My Supra is not my daily driver but I do take it to the office from time to time. For me, it wasn’t worth purchasing and mounting all-season tires when the car doesn’t see much driving below 40 degrees or inclement weather. Northern Virginia just isn’t that cold for that long. That said, I have taken it out when it was as cold as 25 degrees. If you are cautious, you will be fine.

Sereph102889

First Name
Wes
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra 3.0 Premium/Absolute Zero
I used VSC off instead of traction today and man.. how the hell do you put power down in this car? I put on some ps4 295s but just.. nothing.
You tuned? 93 or Ethanol Blend? I just recently purchased two Nitto 555RII's for the rear wheels and should have them mounted up and on the car once my new wheels come in. I've read great things about the 555RII's, several guys with 700whp mustangs and some tuned ZL1's making pretty decent power on Youtube and people seem to have great things to say.

hotsaucewizard

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra, 1991 325i Turbo, 2019 RC350
You tuned? 93 or Ethanol Blend? I just recently purchased two Nitto 555RII's for the rear wheels and should have them mounted up and on the car once my new wheels come in. I've read great things about the 555RII's, several guys with 700whp mustangs and some tuned ZL1's making pretty decent power on Youtube and people seem to have great things to say.
Yeah JB4 on e85 blend, catless downpipe, intake, exhaust. I tried airing down the tires a bit yesterday which seemed to help a tad but I'm not interested in staring at my TPMS light every single day lol. Maybe I need a more aggressive tire than PS4..

Traxion

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 Toyota Supra 3.0 Premium
Picked up my car Friday from the shop for front/side/rear tint installation and full car kavaca PPF installation. I'd rate their job 85-90 out of 100. I'm gonna have to take it back to the shop for them to redo some of their work on PPF. There's a noticeable dust spec on the hood under the PPF. On the undercarriage where they finished wrapping the corners, they left a ton of dirt under the film. Their seams were all pretty good but their edge work left a lot to desire. The boss who does final checks was apparently out of town this week and is going to give me a call Monday to get it resolved. They also happened to forget to put my license plate back on and I didn't notice it on pick up and had to drive to go pick it up today.

They seem like they're going to fix it all with no hassle, but I'll wait until the end result to make a judgement. I did go to their shop prior to booking to see their quality, but all the cars there were at the final stage where they were wrapping edges and didn't have anything finished for review.

Attachments

Sereph102889

First Name
Wes
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra 3.0 Premium/Absolute Zero
Yeah JB4 on e85 blend, catless downpipe, intake, exhaust. I tried airing down the tires a bit yesterday which seemed to help a tad but I'm not interested in staring at my TPMS light every single day lol. Maybe I need a more aggressive tire than PS4..
Yea that's why lol. These cars on an E blend make so much torque that you almost need a radial to hook on the street in lower gears.

zrk

First Name
Zack
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra - Nocturnal Black
Why not just reset the TPMS?

zrk

First Name
Zack
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra - Nocturnal Black
I used VSC off instead of traction today and man.. how the hell do you put power down in this car? I put on some ps4 295s but just.. nothing.
PS4s are trash for drag. You’ll not put power down with those. nitto R2 in the back if you’re tuned.