What did you do to your Supra today?

SooopraSD

First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra, 2005 Titan, 1993 Civic, 2003 CBR600RR
Looks great, I myself would have gone with the non perforated leather to match what the stock wheel comes with, but everything else is amazing. Who/where did you get the wheel?
Ordered it from WRXdaily. Best price I found. I like the perforated look. Adds a little to the somewhat bland interior I think.

Escapist

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 GR Supra, 2016 Yamaha R1
Did my break-in oil change. A little shy of 2k because of laziness though
6996F0EE-AE20-4D34-B1D7-13211BCB6A0C.jpeg

Adapters I got for my jack stands fit great.
What kind of jack do you have? I'm shopping around for low profile long reach jacks.

obito

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
What kind of jack do you have? I'm shopping around for low profile long reach jacks.
For stands im using the big reds, rated for 3 tons. My jack I got was i think a Pittsburgh low profile 2 ton racing jack but its definitely not long reach because I had to say fuck it and slide past the plastic front bumper undercarriage cover, while doing a bunch of really annoying mini pumps to get it raised up enough. It was ok though

Sereph102889

First Name
Wes
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra 3.0 Premium/Absolute Zero
For stands im using the big reds, rated for 3 tons. My jack I got was i think a Pittsburgh low profile 2 ton racing jack but its definitely not long reach because I had to say fuck it and slide past the plastic front bumper undercarriage cover, while doing a bunch of really annoying mini pumps to get it raised up enough. It was ok though
I use the exact same jackstands and adapters as well as the jack, what I found to help a ton is to buy a set of the Cusco low profile jack assist ramps. Drive the car up the ramps, then use the jack + jackstands and makes it so much easier!