What did you do to your Supra today?

Sereph102889

First Name
Wes
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra 3.0 Premium/Absolute Zero
What I did today was pulled my passenger side rear bumper apart and replaced the 3m adhesive on my IND paint matched Reflector. Hopefully I can get at least another good year worth of life span out of this 3m tape before it lets go. I need to do the same with my passenger side front bumper as well but will save that for another day.

digicidal

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra, 2020 RX350, 2007 4Runner
Had "animal issues" for the past two days. First one was weird... had a rabbit climb up in my engine bay while briefly parked in my driveway. Discovered that after moving the car into the garage (with the rabbit still inside obviously). When I came out to the garage the next morning we scared each other... and he ran back up inside it! :mad:

That time it was somewhere in the rear... but hell if I know where exactly - I certainly couldn't find him without putting it on a lift. Luckily other than having to clean up rabbit droppings all over the garage floor (and a couple on my valve cover along with a good helping of fur). All was good once he got hungry and found the carrot I left him by the cracked garage door.

The other issue came from a bird that decided to decorate the door while at the office. Had to make an unexpected trip to the carwash to resolve that... but got into a nice discussion with the kid in the next bay that was washing his new M2 Comp. Nothing but admiration in both directions. :thumbsup:

Oh, I guess there was actually a third issue, but that was just a spider that wanted to live inside. Though stubborn, I eventually got him to stay on my hand long enough to get him out... but he did jump back in twice during the process. All the critters just love yellow I guess.

obito

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Had "animal issues" for the past two days. First one was weird... had a rabbit climb up in my engine bay while briefly parked in my driveway. Discovered that after moving the car into the garage (with the rabbit still inside obviously). When I came out to the garage the next morning we scared each other... and he ran back up inside it! :mad:
Iā€™m enjoying this charlotteā€™s web life youā€™re living. I hope you told the bunny story to a cute girl or something. Also, I have definitely noticed bugs are super attracted to the yellow, but birds less so?

digicidal

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra, 2020 RX350, 2007 4Runner
Iā€™m enjoying this charlotteā€™s web life youā€™re living. I hope you told the bunny story to a cute girl or something. Also, I have definitely noticed bugs are super attracted to the yellow, but birds less so?
Yeah I've been pretty lucky with birds... just not that day. I did tell the story to a cute girl... but since we're married, she was equally worried about potential damage to the car as she was about the health of the bunny. ;)

I've put nearly 200 miles on since then with no weird leaks or error codes... so I think we're in the clear. Luckily rabbits aren't like rats - they don't chew on random stuff like wires and hoses nearly as much.

peaktodak

First Name
Jai
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 TOYOTA Supra | 2018 MINI Cooper Countryman S
Looks great! PPF that fender and door my brotha! Those rock will come flying!
I'm thinking about pulling the trigger on the EVS fenders and wondering if I could your thoughts on this particular mod :)

Evolution

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
21 Supra
I put more miles on my car in the last 2 days then I have in the past month or two. Stayed the weekend at the yacht in Long Beach. Was a nice little get away. I used the cruise control for like the 2nd time ever and I have to say, its kind of nice not having to do anything but steer.

20211107_180252.jpg

Ivan27

First Name
Constantine
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra 3.0 Premium, 2018 4Runner Limited
I put more miles on my car in the last 2 days then I have in the past month or two. Stayed the weekend at the yacht in Long Beach. Was a nice little get away. I used the cruise control for like the 2nd time ever and I have to say, its kind of nice not having to do anything but steer.

20211107_180252.jpg
Nice shot, especially with Venus and moon in back ground.

NitroYellowMKV

Silver Sponsor
First Name
Phillip
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Burnout A91 MT
Installed AWE resonated touring exhaust, paired with AA downpipe. Holy shit itā€™s loud! I donā€™t know how you guys daily on a non resonated option. Overall, Iā€™m very satisfied with this combo.
43C5C6E4-1EC0-43F8-A49A-E1B62A2D8FB7.jpeg
C2E02ED3-BF5C-44C3-B007-90FD9C805884.jpeg
334FC831-A65B-4348-8002-BEF178DC2BD9.jpeg
0C5682B3-B6BF-4568-B32B-143542A04013.jpeg
I Have catless with touring with custom resonators that are 8 inch vs awe which is 6 inch, from vibrant in the exact same spot and it is still very loud. non resonated sounds so bad imo. valves would be nice but I can live without them. it is my daily