What did you do to your Supra today?

SupraJay

First Name
Jasson
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Toyota Supra MKV
Well not what I did to my car today, but what I may do…. Just need some advice first…

I love the Supra and have been thinking lately that I would probably enjoy it even more if it were sitting a bit lower.

However with a tight budget, I was trying to determine how to achieve this without changing any of the stock suspension components.

It occurred to me last night that simply increasing the load substantially could accomplish the same result.

I was talking to my cousin Ricky and he said that he knows this gal who kinda has an interest in me. To be perfectly honest, this princess is a fairly good sized one. ?

So even though, I’m not really into starting a new romance so close to Christmas, this lady may give me the results I am after.

Does anyone know if a 375 pound, uh.. “preload” in the car will sit me down about 3/4” or should I look for a bigger gal.

TIA

-Spoiler
you had me in the first half not gonna lie ?

Traxion

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 Toyota Supra 3.0 Premium
Had a tiny leak in one of my rears after only 1900 miles from a nail. Almost so tiny that I wasn't sure if I was going to bother fixing it but I had another spare rear that I bought off another forum member that I knew needed a repair before hand so I dropped both of them off at my go-to shop and they repaired both of them for free. Also pretty happy that the spare tire/wheel set I bought off that member had extremely similar miles and wear on them within ~300 miles.

BA9092

First Name
Christian
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 GR Supra Absolute Zero Premium
Busy weekend under the jack stands...

PowerStop Z16 pads
Continental ExtremeSports DWS06 Plus - 265/35/19 & 285/35/19 on stock wheels.
Z4 Eibach sport springs

Looks and feels great! No weird sounds or lights. Great response considering the all-seasons. Loving it!

No pics since she's hella dirty...and, well...it's night.

NitroYellowMKV

Silver Sponsor
First Name
Phillip
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Burnout A91 MT

87gpe

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Supra, Bronco, Tahoe
Signed up for HPDE event at Carolina Motorsports Park Feb 19.
Went to CES yesterday and talked with them about scheduling some time to install downpipe, springs, etc. Hopefully I can get some time in next few weeks there.

wheeliedub

First Name
Eli
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Toyota GR Supra 3.0 Premium
Well not what I did to my car today, but what I may do…. Just need some advice first…

I love the Supra and have been thinking lately that I would probably enjoy it even more if it were sitting a bit lower.

However with a tight budget, I was trying to determine how to achieve this without changing any of the stock suspension components.

It occurred to me last night that simply increasing the load substantially could accomplish the same result.

I was talking to my cousin Ricky and he said that he knows this gal who kinda has an interest in me. To be perfectly honest, this princess is a fairly good sized one. ?

So even though, I’m not really into starting a new romance so close to Christmas, this lady may give me the results I am after.

Does anyone know if a 375 pound, uh.. “preload” in the car will sit me down about 3/4” or should I look around town for a bigger gal?

I need to know soon as I already have a dinner date with Big Sharon set up for this Friday at the Golden Corral.

?

-Spoiler
Is this 375 a pre or post Golden Corral figure? You might be able to wrangle a few more pounds in there if you add some more plates.

VelgenWheels

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Audi RS6 2021 Dodge Ram TRX
So, This is the 3rd time I have tried to get the look I want on the roof wrap. My goal was to not take away from the flow of the body lines but I wanted to extend the cockpit back to the hatch area. Personally I am super happy with the look and to me it squats the back end which I wanted. Maybe too much for some of you but I am content.. I used Avery Supreme Gloss Black Cast wrapping film. Also created a pre-cut tail light tint kit that you can see on the outdoor photos only. Will post those separately.

Pass Out FT.jpg
Pass Side Out.jpg
Rear top.jpg
DR RR QTR.jpg
Dr Side.jpeg
Its your car who cares what anyone else thinks. Looks dope man!