What did you do to your Supra today?

Befreiung

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
GR Supra, GR Yaris
Not today but back on Thanksgiving I got mine tuned. New charge pipe and air filter installed. Increased to 420 HP 464 ft-lb. Now to decide if I want a wing and if so, which one to get. Already have Milltek exhaust installed.

Jakester

First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Toyota Supra
Installed the new steering wheel and I love ❤❤❤ it!!!
It looks and feels SOOOO much better than the original crappy thing (which reminds me of my 87 vw golf... apart from the airbag obviously ?)
I don't understand how the most crappy wheel ended up in the Supra, BMWs have great wheels and even the loaner Yaris I had last time the car was at the dealer had a better wheel than the Supra... something went terribly wrong here.. anyway all good now??
Very nice! Was it difficult to install? Where did you get yours?

Blaque Diamond Wheels

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Supra MkV
Well not what I did to my car today, but what I may do…. Just need some advice first…

I love the Supra and have been thinking lately that I would probably enjoy it even more if it were sitting a bit lower.

However with a tight budget, I was trying to determine how to achieve this without changing any of the stock suspension components.

It occurred to me last night that simply increasing the load substantially could accomplish the same result.

I was talking to my cousin Ricky and he said that he knows this gal who kinda has an interest in me. To be perfectly honest, this princess is a fairly good sized one. ?

So even though, I’m not really into starting a new romance so close to Christmas, this lady may give me the results I am after.

Does anyone know if a 375 pound, uh.. “preload” in the car will sit me down about 3/4” or should I look around town for a bigger gal?

I need to know soon as I already have a dinner date with Big Sharon set up for this Friday at the Golden Corral.

?

-Spoiler
Good luck! Make sure to strap your "preload" in place. You don't want the entire passenger side sagging ?

Teleguy11

First Name
Jerry
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra GR, 2017 Highlander Limited Platinum
Installed some plug and play Eton speakers for the fronts (left+right+center) and also did some sound deadening. Much better :)
Nice socks!...... ?
Did you add any sound deadening material below the stock subs?
I'm considering taking a look at doing this.

BG500

First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2019 Supra
Very nice! Was it difficult to install? Where did you get yours?
Thanks ??, I followed the YouTube descriptions, used 2 different ones depending on where in the process I was.
The biggest hassle was to get the airbag off, so that took probably 5-10 min and a few tries, after that it was quite easy and uneventful.
This is the one I looked at ;
https://www.ebay.com/itm/WHITE-EDIT...2349624.m46890.l49286&mkrid=711-127632-2357-0

However I didn't want the top center line so they made one without out it for me ?
Great service from this store and they shipped with DHL so it arrived within a week from me placing the order, which surprised me as I didn't think that would be possible these days.