Teleguy11

First Name
Jerry
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra GR, 2017 Highlander Limited Platinum
Buy us all one.

A decent jack takes 45 seconds to jack and costs $150, and it comes with to the track.

A quickjack takes 45 seconds to jack and costs $1000.

I'd much rather take the $850 and buy more radials.
So what's a decent jack? If you jack up this car at one corner, you're going to risk harming the structure of the car. Additionally, the quickjack allows easy removal of all 4 wheels. No brainer......

Msoupe

First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'21 Supra 3.0, Civic Hatch, C10 Pickup
I gave the Supra some love this weekend. Full wash and wax and a complete interior detail. It looks new again! Also, somehow, I managed to get a season pass to this years race series. Tickets sell out in seconds and its 100% luck of the draw. Apparently today was my lucky day! I finally get to do 12 races this year without having to be on a wait list for tickets and hope I get in.

@Msoupe - am I going to see you out there this year? I know you have snuck in a few nice mods that I am sure you want to test out.
Yessir, I'll definitely see you at some of the events this year! Need to get some new rubber for sure. The old tires from the used Titan7 wheel purchase are just about out of tread.

pittperson

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 MKV
So what's a decent jack? If you jack up this car at one corner, you're going to risk harming the structure of the car. Additionally, the quickjack allows easy removal of all 4 wheels. No brainer......
Geez, how high are you jacking 1 corner up to harm the structure of the car?