What did you do to your Supra today?

Heavy Foot

First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra. 2018 Mazda Miata RF. 2020 Range Rover.
I got 19x10.5 +31 for the rears. Supra’s hibernating for the winter so won’t be putting them on till spring.
I wanted to get the polished face like yours, but I wanted to keep the cost reasonable. I see you spared no expense. I'm jealous dude! I ordered mine with polished lip, matte gunmetal face, and black assembly bolts.

JRedMKV

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra 3.0 Premium
Vehicle Showcase
Installed the Eventuri carbon intake today. My Armaspeed intake is posted for sale for anyone looking for an awesome intake.

Attachments

AutoDelight

First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
21' A91 Supra, 04' RX-8 GT, 95' RX-7 Base
Seat belts. Missed opportunity for Toyota I think.
Where did you order them from? BMW Dealership? If so, what was the P/N. I've been thinking the same thing myself!

Damn, you had to take the tires off the wheels to install the seat belts!? Not doin that one myself.
Maybe he was test fitting his wheels too? I would be baffled if you had to remove the wheels to install the seatbelts but from factory, wheels is one of the things that go on last so it could be possible.

TYMBOM

First Name
CJ
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
A91, Trackhawk, Golf R
Where did you order them from? BMW Dealership? If so, what was the P/N. I've been thinking the same thing myself!

Maybe he was test fitting his wheels too? I would be baffled if you had to remove the wheels to install the seatbelts but from factory, wheels is one of the things that go on last so it could be possible.
Lol, waiting on TPMS for the new rims, not related. I had the factory seatbelts sent off for rewebbing. No part number, sorry.
https://instagram.com/westcoastwebbings?utm_medium=copy_link

RichSC

First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 LE Supra #86, 2018 Raptor
Fought with the car some more. Parts are all installed and ride height where I want it, but still getting a chassis error. Both sensors intact and as far as I can tell, not damaged. Tried two new sets of RSR cancelers as well.

Attachments

Andrew4Supra

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra 3.0 / 2018 Mercedes GLC43 / 2016 VW GTI
thanks for the tips, finally finished mine today. Will say that cylinder 5 intake bolt was a pain in the ass. Not awful but i do work on cars for a living so im sure im biased.
~ A perfect time to clean up those wheel wells. ?

I’ve been contemplating on added larger sway bars… your input would be appreciated.

serialbooper

First Name
Kyler
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 supra
Fought with the car some more. Parts are all installed and ride height where I want it, but still getting a chassis error. Both sensors intact and as far as I can tell, not damaged. Tried two new sets of RSR cancelers as well.
for what its worth i also am running fortune auto coils with rsr cancelers, about once a month or every other month i get a chassis error for a day and then it goes away. every time i go to check it with my scan tool code is gone, i honestly gave up ? yours sounds more permanent though, did you do spl lca's same time as coils? both sensor brackets front and rear hooked up?

i had kw before the rsr's and they didnt even work at all.

RichSC

First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 LE Supra #86, 2018 Raptor
~ A perfect time to clean up those wheel wells. ?

I’ve been contemplating on added larger sway bars… your input would be appreciated.
? they'll probably just stay like that tbh. I'm trying to get everything done on the car so I can get it to a local shop for alignment and then some track testing if the weather cooperates. Competing at COTA for Super Lap Battle in less than a month. Will have some feedback once I get it on the road. Haven't driven it really since adding all of these parts.

for what its worth i also am running fortune auto coils with rsr cancelers, about once a month or every other month i get a chassis error for a day and then it goes away. every time i go to check it with my scan tool code is gone, i honestly gave up ? yours sounds more permanent though, did you do spl lca's same time as coils? both sensor brackets front and rear hooked up?

i had kw before the rsr's and they didnt even work at all.
Found my problem, and it's my fault really for overlooking it. Didn't move the other little sensors from the stock front struts onto the new ones. Couldn't find any info on those damn things anywhere, was talking with Jackie Ding about it and they're apparently damper stroke sensors. P/N on it shows it as an acceleration sensor for the 430i and I couldn't find much else for a Toyota P/N on them. All I know is they're on the car now and the chassis error is gone.

Was also told that their orientation matters too so may be worth looking into if you're having intermittent issues.

Attachments