What did you do to your Supra today?

djbilly

First Name
Billy
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
GR Supra 3.0 Pro
I dropped way too much money on the Supra this week. Like way more than I should have. Almost feel like I should start a build thread at this point. More on this once parts start coming in.

Anyone know the best way to list a kid for sale? Asking for a friend...
Screenshot 2022-05-27 at 09.57.57.png

J29DB03

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Absolute Zero 3.0 Premium
Took the supra out to whilton mill go karting track what an amazing day for it, I came 2nd too so was a worth while event 😀

Perfect photo shoot with my mates porsche cayman, don't look too closely both our cars need a clean 🤣
20220527_183100.jpg
That’s a really nice phot… crap, I looked too closely.

nosavingthrow

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra 3.0 Premium, 2022 Mazda 3 Turbo
Coco mats have arrived.

Overall happy, they are nice mats and color goes well with Turbulence Gray, but also debating if I should have gone with something like Orange/Black so they pop a bit more.

IMG_1087(1).png

IMG_1086(1).png

romanLegion9574

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Toyota Supra 3.0, 2023 Toyota GRC Core
Watched a FB thread about some dude who wanted to sell his Supra for $135k (to be fair, he put a lot of money into parts and labor, but amount spent != amount added to value of car).

Also just crossed 16k miles on my Supra today, so gave it a few revs to celebrate.

zrk

First Name
Zack
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra - Nocturnal Black
Watched a FB thread about some dude who wanted to sell his Supra for $135k (to be fair, he put a lot of money into parts and labor, but amount spent != amount added to value of car).

Also just crossed 16k miles on my Supra today, so gave it a few revs to celebrate.
Lol. I saw that thread. It's a stock bottom that's been to beat to shit on. Great stuff.

Xproplayer

First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra White
Dialed the tune to reduce cold start RPM and disabled all burbles, NOW the Tomei single is perfect for the neighborhood and still rowdy as hell at 2k+ RPM. Best of both worlds, 10/10 would recommend.
That's awesome, I'm jealous as fuck

suicidaleggroll

First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra 3.0 Premium, 2012 WRX
Flashed the transmission with xHP. I didn't want to go nuts with it, so I just flashed to stage 2 with custom shift points.

All in all it was a great upgrade. Up and down shifts are both faster AND smoother than stock, and normal mode is actually usable now. I always kept it in manual mode before because sport was a little too aggressive when it came to hanging onto gears during normal driving, and normal mode was just unusably bad, like it was trying to race to 8th as fast as it possibly could without stalling the engine. Normal mode now shifts about where I do in manual mode during normal driving (2-2.5k depending on throttle input), so I may actually start using that now.

My only complaint is that xHP's custom max RPM map only works when the kickdown switch is inactive. For those who aren't aware, the kickdown switch is that little button at the end of the gas pedal, the last 1/4" that kind of "clicks" when you go WOT. When that button is engaged, xHP's custom max RPM shift points are ignored and the trans reverts back to the stock shift points. That means if you want to use the custom shift points you need to be at WOT, but not have the pedal to the floor, which is a pretty stupid requirement IMO. Does anybody here happen to know how to stop that? Either tell xHP to ignore the kickdown switch when setting the max RPM, or disable the switch entirely?

zrk

First Name
Zack
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra - Nocturnal Black
Flashed the transmission with xHP. I didn't want to go nuts with it, so I just flashed to stage 2 with custom shift points.

All in all it was a great upgrade. Up and down shifts are both faster AND smoother than stock, and normal mode is actually usable now. I always kept it in manual mode before because sport was a little too aggressive when it came to hanging onto gears during normal driving, and normal mode was just unusably bad, like it was trying to race to 8th as fast as it possibly could without stalling the engine. Normal mode now shifts about where I do in manual mode during normal driving (2-2.5k depending on throttle input), so I may actually start using that now.

My only complaint is that xHP's custom max RPM map only works when the kickdown switch is inactive. For those who aren't aware, the kickdown switch is that little button at the end of the gas pedal, the last 1/4" that kind of "clicks" when you go WOT. When that button is engaged, xHP's custom max RPM shift points are ignored and the trans reverts back to the stock shift points. That means if you want to use the custom shift points you need to be at WOT, but not have the pedal to the floor, which is a pretty stupid requirement IMO. Does anybody here happen to know how to stop that? Either tell xHP to ignore the kickdown switch when setting the max RPM, or disable the switch entirely?
You can remove the kickdown, you can also train your foot to not hit it.

MRT2

First Name
Titu
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
A91 CF Phantom, Honda Element, JKUR
On my particular vehicle, I’m not a fan of the ultra-high gloss carbon fiber. IMO It looks plastic, kinda cheap (don’t get me wrong, some other peoples applications it looks great.)

Whilst my exterior was being wrapped in matte PPF, I had him do the center console too.

Hard to capture the matte carbon fiber in the photo, but I’m a big fan. Will add some small high-gloss emblems to contrast in the near future.

(I’m not to keen on the red garnish for the control knob either. Thought it was fun at the time, but would like an anodized black one).

67DFF83F-76D8-4C4E-8C44-5054A1B7AAA5.jpeg