What did you do to your Supra today?

puzzled

First Name
Calvin
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra Premium; VA STI; MK7 GOLF-R; etc..
~ 20” wheels look amazing on the Supra … offset is key. Well done!
I also like that the rotor to wheel barrel gap is not gaping like on Civics and other junk portables.

Twundy

Threads
Reaction score
Website
uwgtb.com
Car(s)
Land Cruiser 200 Series, '21 Supra
Love those rims! I think they would work well with my Tungsten color.
I see Continental Tires. Do you prefer those over the pilots?
Thank you! Yes, Continental ExtremeContact DWS06 Plus. They're UHP All-Seasons. I prefer them over the stock Michelin PSS because they ride much smoother and quieter, nice softer ride for daily driving. It also allows me to drive confidently in the winter months and in rain. BUT I would not go with these if you are looking for a firm, responsive ride with a lot of feedback, or for a stout sidewall that won't squish in the corners. Definitely not for the track or maximum grip. But maybe one of the best choices for a casual daily driver. Hope this helps.

Gave it a wash today:
IMG_1507 forum.JPG
IMG_1523 forum.JPG

Heavy Foot

First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra. 2018 Mazda Miata RF. 2020 Range Rover.
Thank you! Yes, Continental ExtremeContact DWS06 Plus. They're UHP All-Seasons. I prefer them over the stock Michelin PSS because they ride much smoother and quieter, nice softer ride for daily driving. It also allows me to drive confidently in the winter months and in rain. BUT I would not go with these if you are looking for a firm, responsive ride with a lot of feedback, or for a stout sidewall that won't squish in the corners. Definitely not for the track or maximum grip. But maybe one of the best choices for a casual daily driver. Hope this helps.

Gave it a wash today:
IMG_1507 forum.JPG
IMG_1523 forum.JPG
Good call, I think I'm going to go the same route. I never push my car to the limits anyways.

Materia

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra 3.0 Premium
Got this book in the post today. Hopefully it'll help me take my game up a notch and start winning some prizes at show 'n' shine comps as I've won Sweet FA so far! 😝

IMG_20220623_124911.jpg
Reminds me when I spent hours trying to learn how to clean my car. Only left me more stressed like using 5 buckets, certain sprays, and not to spit shine my car. :p

nosavingthrow

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra 3.0 Premium, 2022 Mazda 3 Turbo
Reminds me when I spent hours trying to learn how to clean my car. Only left me more stressed like using 5 buckets, certain sprays, and not to spit shine my car. :p
Am I the only one on here that uses rinseless washes? I've been using Optimum No Rinse and seems like it works really well, although doing the whole car and wheels seems to take over an hour with it, so potentially slower than hand wash + dry?

I do like that I can wash the car in the garage though.

SupraGR21

First Name
Isaac
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Toyota GR Supra Premium
Am I the only one on here that uses rinseless washes? I've been using Optimum No Rinse and seems like it works really well, although doing the whole car and wheels seems to take over an hour with it, so potentially slower than hand wash + dry?

I live in a apt that has an underground garage and also wash my car there. I use chemical guys waterless wash and works out great and no scratches or swirls(with excellent towel technic), although I do take it to a touch less car wash before hand to get all the big dirt off with the pressure water it uses. I’ve noticed if I take my sweet time I’m looking at 2 hours but typically 45m - 1h.

SupraGR21

First Name
Isaac
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Toyota GR Supra Premium
Good call, I think I'm going to go the same route. I never push my car to the limits anyways.
I can tell you I have Michelin pilot sport a/s and can say the car will handle 151 easy.

Materia

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra 3.0 Premium

Explain to me this fancy notion of a Rinseless wash. I am just familiar with pressure washing at one of those drive up and spray for 5 minute places, then you dry it.

BadOne

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Toyota Supra A91 Edition (Refraction Blue)
New Armaspeed paddle shifters installed. Need to wait for them to charge up to glow.

IMG_20220623_181812.jpg