What did you do to your Supra today?

AustinGRSupra

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 GR Supra
These are the OEM BMW M3/4 shift paddles. I had some long ass aluminum paddles on there and the fit and parts were atrocious. Not only did the paddles themselves seem to flex, but the fit within the wheel itself resulted in them being very loose. These not only feel better than the OEM Supra paddles, but the fit feels just as good if not better as well. As they should for what they cost. I'm glad I saved the screw that fit with the paddles that shipped on the car!
Them's nice.

MKVDevo

First Name
Devon
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
23' Stratosphere Blue Premium 3.0
Got some stuff done yesterday! Fuel-It flex-fuel kit for the incoming E35 map on the JB4, there's now LiquiMoly 5w-30 in the engine (finally dumped the factory 0w-20), SPL rear traction links, and this beautiful piece of kit:

PXL_20220809_175818823 - Copy.jpg

PXL_20220809_175020338 - Copy.jpg

These are the OEM BMW M3/4 shift paddles. I had some long ass aluminum paddles on there and the fit and parts were atrocious. Not only did the paddles themselves seem to flex, but the fit within the wheel itself resulted in them being very loose. These not only feel better than the OEM Supra paddles, but the fit feels just as good if not better as well. As they should for what they cost. I'm glad I saved the screw that fit with the paddles that shipped on the car!
VERY NICE!!

NJA90

First Name
Tobi
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 Toyota Supra 3.0
Guys at Exclusive Vinyl killed it!!!!! The ride looks amazing.. now I just wait till I can unlock that ECU.

romanLegion9574

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Toyota Supra 3.0, 2023 Toyota GRC Core
Do you know what size screw extractor you used? Also, when you ran it as is for a week, is that with just one of the screws essentially? I’m concerned not having the other corner flush and snug could cause issues.
I unfortunately don't remember what size screw extractor I used.

And yes, I did run it for a week with just one screw. I didn't have any issues. I was also worried it might pop out or something and put the car into limp mode, but it didn't do that at all.

suicidaleggroll

First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra 3.0 Premium, 2012 WRX
Do you know what size screw extractor you used? Also, when you ran it as is for a week, is that with just one of the screws essentially? I’m concerned not having the other corner flush and snug could cause issues.

Right now I just wrapped it with electrical tape to try and keep it from lifting up but wasn’t sure if it would cause issues long term. I tried the whole drilling thing too but that only made the problem worse.

Here’s what it looks like now:
I did the same with my intake over a year ago, the sensor has been held on with one screw ever since. Our cars run speed density, not MAF, so a leak there doesn't matter other than possibly letting a little unfiltered air through.

AutoDelight

First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
21' A91 Supra, 04' RX-8 GT, 95' RX-7 Base

Awales74

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Supra, Mazda 6
Got my GEN 2 Thicwhip A90 Supra Badge Kit from American Panda Design.

Comes with the Social Media chip. So I made my car an Instagram Account. I feel like a total nerd. @2022a90supra • Instagram photos and videos

Chip only seems to work with the Android. Unless there's some permission I have to set on my family's iphones. Anyone have any luck with the iphones?

Most importantly, it comes with a sticker. Love my stickers. But the little panda is a bear to peel and stick :)

Anyone have any idea of what this thing is?

PXL_20220810_221856028.jpg