What did you do to your Supra today?

frankenm

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra A91
I was supposed to be there yesterday but ended up not being able to go. My buddies went and saw your car though. One of them ran a 1.30 in a nearly stock veloster so you best be putting in some more seat time!
Yea I am working on the seat time, still working on everything to build speed - have been working on open passing in nasa events mostly but I was in a point-by group for this event so just practiced finding the limit of my tires and how to get black flagged

only 1 other Supra was there but he was running a 1.25 or so - poor dude got a rock stuck in his rotor and dust shield and quit for the day

FLtrackdays

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 Supra 3.0, ND MX5 Club, VW GTI MK7.5
Ran streets of willow yesterday with speedventures, first time with both, streets of willow is a super fun track

Best time was a 1.29.753 running on a 280 treadwear yokohama v601 street tire - tires were kind of crap nowhere near as good as the toyo rr I normally use, wanted to experiment how I did with normal tires again... Squealed around every corner, had to be extremely gentle on the throttle and they got greasy to the point I just left early - never reached that feeling I am going fast like I get with the toyos

Could have easily chopped more seconds with better tires looking forward to going back
Don't know if you have the option for your size but love Maxxis RC-1 tires!!!!!! Was doing some JB4 pulls on the stock tires and the car was all over the place. Did some pulls with the Maxxis Victra RC-1s and holy grip batman! I love em ♥

Jakester

First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Toyota Supra
Despite utilizing the factory inlet plumbing (snorkel piece behind bumper cover), it added quite a bit of turbo hiss. It was enough to be noticable against the scream of the catless downpipe, and that's saying something. They also make a version that's even more aggressive

injen_intak_red_toyota_supra_a90_forum_psimzia__09717.jpg
Watch you iat temps with this set up in warmer months. I ran this intake for a few months and IAT's were too hot in the summer and constantly pulled timing on the car. I had to switch to a Armaspeed.

Evolution

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
21 Supra
Yea I am working on the seat time, still working on everything to build speed - have been working on open passing in nasa events mostly but I was in a point-by group for this event so just practiced finding the limit of my tires and how to get black flagged

only 1 other Supra was there but he was running a 1.25 or so - poor dude got a rock stuck in his rotor and dust shield and quit for the day
Seat time is everything! I am hoping to run at least a 1.25 when I go out there next since I have all my added aero stuff now (1.20 would be awesome!). I know the feeling of a rock in the heat shield. Pretty sure I'm just going to take the heat shields off.

Evolution

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
21 Supra
I have decided that I can't drive my car around town anymore. The new front lip scrapes on EVERYTHING. Leaving my neighborhood it scrapes 3xs. One in my driveway and two more times at the next two street I have to turn on. Glories of living on the side of a mountain I guess... even went to autozone tonight and the thing scraped like crazy leaving the parking lot.

BMWAF

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Car(s)
'23 Supra; '08 Civic Type R; '91 VN Commodore.
I have decided that I can't drive my car around town anymore. The new front lip scrapes on EVERYTHING. Leaving my neighborhood it scrapes 3xs. One in my driveway and two more times at the next two street I have to turn on. Glories of living on the side of a mountain I guess... even went to autozone tonight and the thing scraped like crazy leaving the parking lot.
Stock or lowered/aftermarket lip? 😬

kaj

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra
Seat time is everything! I am hoping to run at least a 1.25 when I go out there next since I have all my added aero stuff now (1.20 would be awesome!). I know the feeling of a rock in the heat shield. Pretty sure I'm just going to take the heat shields off.
My Evo did 1:25 with an 80% attempt on a POS MAP turbo. You will be MUCH faster than that.

FLtrackdays

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 Supra 3.0, ND MX5 Club, VW GTI MK7.5
3413E049-0E04-49CD-B292-26674B37C78E.jpeg

Hyperdipped the wheels and installed spacers today. Loving the look so far!
Great job! My Hyperdip box is still sitting in the garage 😞 At least my wife wants to get rid of that stock chrome also. So we’ll get er dun quicker 😜

Andrew4Supra

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra 3.0 / 2018 Mercedes GLC43 / 2016 VW GTI
I sold my Supra...

Thanks everyone here for a fun 3 years of sharing and banter...

Peace...
~ Scott is going to continue carrying that torch for you. You kept a beautiful car. I’m so glad he purchased it from you.