What did you do to your Supra today?

LateBraker5

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 Supra 3.0 Premium
Great job! My Hyperdip box is still sitting in the garage 😞 At least my wife wants to get rid of that stock chrome also. So we’ll get er dun quicker 😜
Thanks! I had a couple of minor drips, but overall it’s pretty easy to do. I wanted to get it done before the weather got colder and messes with the drying time. We’ll see how it holds up.

MoTeC_R

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 A90 & 2022 A91-CF
Added a new Carbon Fiber plate frame - they installed the original bracket upside down so I added a new bmw universal one to prevent addition holes in my bumper. I couldn’t just flip the original one as it would have added more holes.

79243549-5ED8-476C-B7E3-00879E8AC00F.jpeg

frankenm

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra A91
Don't know if you have the option for your size but love Maxxis RC-1 tires!!!!!! Was doing some JB4 pulls on the stock tires and the car was all over the place. Did some pulls with the Maxxis Victra RC-1s and holy grip batman! I love em ♥
I use toyo proxy rr - 295/30/18 - fantastic dedicated track tire, getting my second of them first set already has 24 heat cycles and they are still gripping strong with decent wear. Will be nice to have a full set and backup tires now

will be at autoclub this weekend to get some more seat time in going fast

_Sp1ral0ut

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra 3.0, 2021 Tahoe, Razor E100
Drove to work. Almost died from the sun, realized I need a tint.

1667239725608.jpeg

1667239819788.png

1667239786282.png
When I first saw the post - I only saw the first pic. I thought to myself "Why the fuck is this dude wearing gauntlets??." Being Halloween didn't even occur to me until the second pic. smh...

Deighvid

First Name
Deighvid
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 3.0 Supra Premium
Yea I am working on the seat time, still working on everything to build speed - have been working on open passing in nasa events mostly but I was in a point-by group for this event so just practiced finding the limit of my tires and how to get black flagged

only 1 other Supra was there but he was running a 1.25 or so - poor dude got a rock stuck in his rotor and dust shield and quit for the day
Wtf just take it out lmao. Happened to me there too. Popped the wheel off and pryed on that bitch until it let the rock.

FLtrackdays

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 Supra 3.0, ND MX5 Club, VW GTI MK7.5
Wtf just take it out lmao. Happened to me there too. Popped the wheel off and pryed on that bitch until it let the rock.
Told my mechanic about how y’all been getting rocks up in there. Without hesitation he asked me, want me to bend them in a bit? 😂 I said not yet. Feel like I need to join the rock club (at the time)…. Damn indecisiveness. I shoulda had them bent in a bit 🤷‍♂️

FLtrackdays

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 Supra 3.0, ND MX5 Club, VW GTI MK7.5
Signed up for 2 November track days at Homestead with Chin Motorsports this morning. Look forward to seeing more of y’all out there on track! ✌

razorlab

First Name
Bryan / Briana
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Not a Corvette.
Told my mechanic about how y’all been getting rocks up in there. Without hesitation he asked me, want me to bend them in a bit? 😂 I said not yet. Feel like I need to join the rock club (at the time)…. Damn indecisiveness. I shoulda had them bent in a bit 🤷‍♂️
You def don’t want to join the club, trust me.

I bent mine out a bit and have had no issues since 🤞