What did you do to your Supra today?

FLtrackdays

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 Supra 3.0, ND MX5 Club, VW GTI MK7.5
A few of my buddies and their women wanted to go out to dinner last night and we all drove the "race cars". Good excuse to get the Supra out. So let's call this date night #8 with the new girl. Tell me why, on the way home, we meet up with more Mustangs. I swear she attracts them. They didn't see I was behind them. We watched them do a 45 pull. Then they go to do another one and I kinda snuck up to the side of them. Long story short, mustangs are slow. It was pathetic really.
Man I’m diggin this chick 🐣 & love how your story is coming along. My wife reads those damn love novels and now I kinda get it… if they were about cool cars I could see me getting into the series. You could be the next Danielle Steele for us car guys 😜

Last edited:

6SPDA91

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Silverado, S1000R, A91-MT
Slighly less drag + will pass tech for races requiring full underpan + diaper.
Is that inspection just for drag racing or road courses as well? Thought there were a bunch of stock supras on the track.

FuzzyRev

First Name
RT
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
24 MT "ordered", 19 Yaris MT, 03 Yukon XL
image.jpg

It came in. Luckily it‘s light… but it is the size of an airplane wing! At least the box is 😂
Yeah, I got mine last week, however it wasn't boxed like that. Mine was simply sandwiched tight between two cardboard panels, then stapled together around the perimeter.

Evolution

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
21 Supra
Man I’m diggin this chick 🐣 & love how your story is coming along. My wife reads those damn love novels and now I kinda get it… if they were about cool cars I could see me getting into the series. You could be the next Danielle Steele 😜
I am digging her too haha. I will try to keep her around for a least a few more quick stories.

Syeeee

First Name
Sye
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra GR 3.0 Premium
Got one today. 21 Premium in Red.

Traded in my stinger gt 2018.

Hardly drove to temp. I thought my stinger was getting some head turning moments but this car amps it to another league apparently.

Last edited: