What did you do to your Supra today?

Sam B

First Name
Sam
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra
Wanting to get my ecu unlocked and get the MHD installed, I also have a AA downpipe, intake and exhaust. My question is how different is the power when unlocking the ecu and throwing on Map 2 of MHD?? Is it really worth the $2100 or so?
Wondering this exact same thing. I wanna stay on 93. So it looks like a decent gain on MHD #2 setting. I am still just nervous of sending my ecu out

bushido

First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
A90 Supra, N180 4Runner
Having my fuel-it sensor installed today and gonna run the MHD OTS E40 map excited to see how much different it is compared to 93!
it's a crazy difference lol. record your jaw dropping pls

Is it really worth the $2100 or so?
Wondering this exact same thing. I wanna stay on 93. So it looks like a decent gain on MHD #2 setting. I am still just nervous of sending my ecu out
i'm still pretty new to this platform, right. most people on here have been tuned for ages, but i got tuned maybe three weeks ago, so i can provide you with some fresh feedback (tuned with Ecutek though).
friggin yes. it's a completely different car, it retains its every day drivability, maniacal smiles to the gallon, etc.

don't be afraid to ship it out-- do it with a reputable company, not the cheapest option

Last edited:

bushido

First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
A90 Supra, N180 4Runner
first autoX done! car handled beautifully and was unproblematic

i wish i had more pictures, like glamour shots, but unfortunately i haven't been sent any.

amrautoX.jpg

Last edited:

MoTeC_R

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 A90 & 2022 A91-CF
How is the color match with the painted reflectors in person? Looks good in the pics!
It looks dead on in person, i’m sure most of the colors look really close but the AZW being a pearl it really looks fantastic and like it was from factory. Doing so has made me consider getting the Thic Whip badges for the color matching aspect more than the look of the badge itself. The color matched reflectors make the car look so much better in my opinion.

Syeeee

First Name
Sye
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra GR 3.0 Premium
Gotten my Supe almost 2 months ago, driven only 3 times. This weather ought to go. (Toronto)

Antiq8ted_Ex0

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 GR Supra 3.0 Premium

suicidaleggroll

First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra 3.0 Premium, 2012 WRX
Did you mean you wish yours was ONLY $1100? I wish mine was only $1100 bucks. Mines more like 10 times that.
You pay $11,000 a year in property/ownership taxes on your Supra??? That can't be right. You must be talking about a house or something? I'm pretty sure the guy you all are responding to was talking about the ownership tax on his car.

Last edited:

Shelby Miles

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra GR Premium & 2019 Shelby GT350R
You pay $11,000 a year in property/ownership taxes on your Supra??? That can't be right. You must be talking about a house or something? I'm pretty sure the guy you all are responding to was talking about the ownership tax on his car.
Sorry, I thought because of the amount he was talking about his home property taxes. LOL Teach me to assume.