What did you do to your Supra today?

razorlab

First Name
Bryan / Briana
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Not a Corvette.
Ouch. that hurts to hear. Thanks for the feedback though. We will try to change up our approach. Are there any suggestions as to what we could contribute?
Actually own this car, have experiences with this car, talk about this car. All this account does is reply “great job!”, can’t wait to see more!”, “ take photos!”.

It’s fake as all F and everyone can tell. That’s why nobody engages. It’s all noise. This isn’t instagram. Just stop trying, because it sucks.

Let’s be honest here, your company wouldn’t be here if this wasn’t a hot new car. 100% fact.

suicidaleggroll

First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra 3.0 Premium, 2012 WRX
These two connections to the OEM intake manifold can literally burn in eternal hell fire. Holy cow what a pain in my ass.

30 minute job if these weren’t a part of it.

BB148C67-01D3-42F0-B67E-76CB009EE6F3.jpeg
Which manifold did you install? Any tips you found? I’ll be installing the EOS next weekend most likely, and I found their instructions severely lacking. AMS’s instructions are pretty decent, and Kies has a really nice install video for the CSF. I suspect between them I can figure it all out, I just hate getting halfway into a big install and then running into an unexpected roadblock.

jtsang25

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2009 BMW 135i, 2020 Toyota GR Supra
Actually own this car, have experiences with this car, talk about this car. All this account does is reply “great job!”, can’t wait to see more!”, “ take photos!”.

It’s fake as all F and everyone can tell. That’s why nobody engages. It’s all noise. This isn’t instagram. Just stop trying, because it sucks.

Let’s be honest here, your company wouldn’t be here if this wasn’t a hot new car. 100% fact.
Love the enthusiasm. Can't wait for your next post!

FLtrackdays

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 Supra 3.0, ND MX5 Club, VW GTI MK7.5
Which manifold did you install? Any tips you found? I’ll be installing the EOS next weekend most likely, and I found their instructions severely lacking. AMS’s instructions are pretty decent, and Kies has a really nice install video for the CSF. I suspect between them I can figure it all out, I just hate getting halfway into a big install and then running into an unexpected roadblock.
Are you doing this for tracking? It’s hot as balls down here this weekend at Sebring. Only once did I experience some sort of “lag”. But we can all tell as the day goes on, our cars definitely feel the heat. It’s not just Supras. We’re all having our best times in the morning when it’s 10 degrees cooler.

No mods, super fast Carlo will be driving today. Will be curious how he does in the 90+ heat (over 100 on track). This holy grail EOS manifold came up yesterday in conversation. No haters down here in Florida. Let us know how she does on track afterwards. Some kids will continue to track the next 6 months and the EOS manny may be worth every penny for hot as hades tracking.

Edit: never mind, he did fine 🤩 and so did I. I’m just lower down on the page at 2:28.08 😂

IMG_2237.jpg

Last edited:

razorlab

First Name
Bryan / Briana
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Not a Corvette.
Find someone with small hands and skinny arms. Make sure you have long pick tools and a long flathead screwdriver helps to pry the coolant connections off the oem manifold.

Everything but the coolant connections are super easy on the oem manifold.

Installing the aftermarket manifold is a pain in the ass since it’s much larger and there is like zero space because of it.

6F05812B-2DA1-43F9-9432-6B49C39E1ECD.jpeg

suicidaleggroll

First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra 3.0 Premium, 2012 WRX
Are you doing this for tracking? It’s hot as balls down here this weekend at Sebring. Only once did I experience some sort of “lag”. But we can all tell as the day goes on, our cars definitely feel the heat. It’s not just Supras. We’re all having our best times in the morning when it’s 10 degrees cooler.

No mods, super fast Carlos will be driving today. Will be curious how he does in the 90+ heat (over 100 on track). This holy grail EOS manifold came up yesterday in conversation. No haters down here in Florida. Let us know how she does on track afterwards. Some kids will continue to track the next 6 months and the EOS manny may be worth every penny for hot as hades tracking.
Tracking, spirited driving, whatever. The stock manifold heat soaks so fast it’s not even funny. A single 3rd-4th gear pull is enough to push the IATs nearly 50F above ambient with the stock manifold on my car (stock turbo, E50). That equates to an ~8% power loss all things being equal, that’s ~40 whp lost on a 500 whp car after less than 10 seconds at WOT. Forget losing power after a few laps, the stock manifold is robbing power before the first corner. On a stock car on 93 octane it won’t be as bad as mine since E50 allows the boost pressure to be turned up to the point that the stock turbo turns into a hair dryer above 5500 RPM, but it’s still significant.

I just went out and took some baseline logs on my car as a reference. Once I install the EOS I’ll post the results.

DermDoc

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2012 Jeep Wrangler Sahara, 2023 Toyota Supra
8840AD3E-F9C6-4F81-9DCD-7770BA293133.jpeg
7F087127-DB40-43CA-8502-0E8CF3D421F9.jpeg
75A9EF4B-19A2-4DEB-887A-9C08EF8ED0C7.jpeg
A271A4F2-CBBA-41C9-A63D-E23572ED47FA.jpeg
47F100AE-9CFA-422A-B7C9-B9DCB47DD45A.jpeg
C1DD65E8-69A1-44F0-A732-A7934B749DB2.jpeg

Was anyone else at Supercar Saturday in FL today? Had a great time there today with my pops. First time showing the car with the new wing!