What did you do to your Supra today?

FLtrackdays

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 Supra 3.0, ND MX5 Club, VW GTI MK7.5
His car isn't used, it's brand new with like 25 miles on it. It's not a good idea to change the oil that soon at all.
If the car sat on a boat for ~ a year, then he goes out and tracks the 💩 out of it, how long would you wait till your 1st oil change? Just out of curiosity. I think I did it with about 3k miles on mine. I’ve never had an oil issue, btw.

Staying the night at a hotel , had to park her outside .. 🤞🏽 hope she’ll okay by the morning.
Been there done that in Miami a few times 😂 Feel for you amigo!

First Name
Chase
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 Supra 3.0 Premium
more panning shot practice this weekend! also, if the Houston heat dies down I'll be in the garage doing the rear speaker port mod today to help with the sound of the stock system. doubting the weather is going to cooperate though...

supramkv2.jpg

calmeda1

First Name
Christian
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Toyota Supra 3.0 Premium
Did a bit of interior detailing, rather than doing my weekly wash, because there was a ginormous and aggressive wasp at my apartment's car care center

1000024005.jpg

Eyelise

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2005 Lotus Elise, 2023 Supra
IMG_2996.jpeg

Day off. Took her to the gym. Nice having stock wheels for a change.

Hit the gas a few times on the way home. Just not the same in the summer down here. It’s gotta be well over 💯 on the pavement with insane humidity. A few friends complaining of heat sink, power loss, whatever at Homestead & Sebring. I believe it! However, the max AC button works well in this car ❄ 🥰
Are you running 275s on your stock fronts?

FLtrackdays

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 Supra 3.0, ND MX5 Club, VW GTI MK7.5
Are you running 275s on your stock fronts?
During track season, 6 months in SWFL for me, yessa! 275-18 square. Cost savings, tons of tires options (& my fav Maxxis track tires), ability to rotate.

Destroyed my resale value…
Damn, you say it like it is 😂 But that has to be amazing for heat dissipation. Well done Bryan!

another track day. Finished p1 over all in TT SCCA
Dude… more proof in the Supra puddin! Well done 🏆
That poor Porsche. At least you let him pull up next to you for a photo 2nd place finish 🥈

Did my first mountain run in the car and overall impressed with it. Took a pit stop before heading up, but definitely ready for my track day to push it harder.
Y’all not helping my track addiction. But so glad you’re going to treat her properly to a track day 🥰

I’m currently in the Smokey mountains ⛰ driving on the Blue Ridge Pkwy in a rental Pacifica. It only has one option “L” to dial down to a lower gear so I don’t overheat these mushy rental brakes. And I’m still up everyones tailpipes dreaming I’m in my Supra 😭

I did see one black loud Supra that looked fantastic going the opposite direction. Looked so natural on the mountain roads. I’ll definitely be back up here in mine someday ❤

bushido

First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
A90 Supra, N180 4Runner
track1.jpg
track2.jpg
took it to the 1/8 with some buddies in the local supra chat. Nocturnals #1221 and #1246 above
sunset1.jpg

also had it decontaminated/detailed, no polishing, no ceramic coating yet. two days in the rain and still looks good!

JZSupraMK5

First Name
JZ
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Supra GR MK5 3.0 Premium
🤣😊....like I said work in progress still not complete...😝🙃😉

Diablo

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Launch Edition / 2018 4Runner TRD
Apex SM10’s with Conti’s ECS2, HKS springs/super turbo exhaust, Rexpeed spoiler, and MAPerformance DP. Time to save up for the next project — tuning….

AE7066D2-81D8-4B27-9F5C-4A73B82508F6.jpeg

0A805143-5DDD-40BB-B734-438BA79E169F.jpeg
How does the exhaust sound with the Downpipe? I’ve been eyeballing that exhaust system along with several others. I’m catless On OEM exhaust.

Chris_a90

First Name
Christian
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Toyota Supra 3.0 premium
Had some time after work today to install the Dinan intake (excuse me for the dirty car)

0F0FE8BF-5D49-4041-95AA-93B4672BD97F.jpeg
Quite the difference in noise it gives off. Coming from the MST this is really quiet. Noise < performance. At the end of the day