What did you do to your Supra today?

FuzzyRev

First Name
RT
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
24 MT "ordered", 19 Yaris MT, 03 Yukon XL
It came in today. Next step will be install or maybe I should get it powder coated first.

1707254124015.png
For the love of all that is holy...either airbrush or hydro-dip this timeless image across it!

Screenshot 2024-02-06 154215.png

Avarela99

First Name
Anthony
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
22 Supra 3.0
Took delivery of hopefully my Supras new track buddy. My dad was not too thrilled they dropped it off outside instead of inside the shop where its nice and dry...

20240206_132127.jpg
My literal dream car! I had a C7 Z06 looking to get a C7 ZR-1 after the supra later this year!

Evolution

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
21 Supra
My literal dream car! I had a C7 Z06 looking to get a C7 ZR-1 after the supra later this year!
Good luck finding one! My dad got super lucky and found this one at a hole in the wall dealer that had no idea what they actually sell for. Been sitting on the lot for 3 weeks and he got them down like $30k on the price just cause they wanted it gone.

Vertex

First Name
Vertex
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 3.0 Premium Supra Matte Storm Gray
Good luck finding one! My dad got super lucky and found this one at a hole in the wall dealer that had no idea what they actually sell for. Been sitting on the lot for 3 weeks and he got them down like $30k on the price just cause they wanted it gone.
How many miles on it?

FLtrackdays

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 Supra 3.0, ND MX5 Club, VW GTI MK7.5
Right at 4000.
Duuuuuuudddddde…….. Can your dad find me one? 😂

IMG_5857.jpeg

Here’s a buddy’s in my work parking lot. He recently purchased it as well. Has tracked a few times and wants to do more 🥹

Supra Jr.

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 supra
Threw on an EOS exhaust. Literally the cheapest exhaust on the market from what I can tell. Fortunately for me I like the tone/sound more than all the others and its mellow like I wanted. I just cant justify spending 1500-2k on a kit unless I HAVE TO have the sound / power its producing. I usually ETS everything.

Fitment / build quality was fantastic. The only downside is the diffuser I was going to slap on no longer will fit due to piping angles. This also deletes the valve if that's a deal breaker for you.

123.jpg
Have this exhaust for awhile now, great quality and sounds just like awe resonatoed. Great quality also.

FuzzyRev

First Name
RT
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
24 MT "ordered", 19 Yaris MT, 03 Yukon XL
Fitment / build quality was fantastic.

Screenshot 2024-02-08 074402.png
Is that the 'final fitment' position? I could park my Yaris in the gap between the top of the tip and diffuser cutout :confused:

Vertex

First Name
Vertex
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 3.0 Premium Supra Matte Storm Gray
Is that the 'final fitment' position? I could park my Yaris in the gap between the top of the tip and diffuser cutout :confused:
I noticed this to, just didn't want to say anything. Maybe this will bug him and he will want to get it into better position now. Just looks like someone threw it on there and called it good where it ended up. The right side looks like it is actually hanging a little lower than the left as well.

STV3

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Toyota Supra 3.0 Premium
Oooof thats bad. Even in their pics on their website the fitment looks pretty bad.
Guess this is one of those you get what you pay for situations.

1707402991980.png

BillyLong42

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 3.0 Premium
This picture was prior to me fine tuning it but yes it is not completely in the tip channel. The product picture on the yellow one is more reflective of the final product. I just didnt take another photo. I thought it would bother me more but it looks good for 700 bucks. Im going to grab some carbon exhaust surrounds to minimize the gap and make it look a little more tidy.

Evolution

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
21 Supra
Duuuuuuudddddde…….. Can your dad find me one? 😂

Here’s a buddy’s in my work parking lot. He recently purchased it as well. Has tracked a few times and wants to do more 🥹
You want a Z06 like your buddy or a ZR1 like my dads? Huge price difference. ZR1 on the cheaper end is $160-170k. Z06 are around $70-80k.

BA9092

First Name
Christian
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 GR Supra Absolute Zero Premium
Threw on an EOS exhaust. Literally the cheapest exhaust on the market from what I can tell. Fortunately for me I like the tone/sound more than all the others and its mellow like I wanted. I just cant justify spending 1500-2k on a kit unless I HAVE TO have the sound / power its producing. I usually ETS everything.

Fitment / build quality was fantastic. The only downside is the diffuser I was going to slap on no longer will fit due to piping angles. This also deletes the valve if that's a deal breaker for you.

123.jpg
@BillyLong42 and @Supra Jr. , did either of you guys install any resonators along the mid pipe sections like the AWE variant has? How's the drone?