What did you do to your Supra today?

FLtrackdays

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 Supra 3.0, ND MX5 Club, VW GTI MK7.5
I assume it is but not 100% sure. Red was the only colour I had the opportunity to see in person before ordering the car. I won't choose a colour off a screen, I need to see it in person before deciding. Not unhappy with red although we now have 3 new red cars, lol.

Phil
It’s nice to see all the colors at the track. Gotta say, the red is impressive as hell! Let us know what you think after you track it 🏎 💨

kouhen_

First Name
ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
a90 supra
Installed sayber designs wing on valentines day with the person who designed it 😂. And through out January had my aftermarket body panels get rapainted to match and installed my varis fenders too. If anyone knows what vinyl wrap matches the renaissance red 2.0 paint code please let me know. I want to wrap the top of the wing and endplates to match the paint. Thank you in advance 🥹

IMG_2853.jpeg

ky.supra

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
A90 Supra
Installed sayber designs wing on valentines day with the person who designed it 😂. And through out January had my aftermarket body panels get rapainted to match and installed my varis fenders too. If anyone knows what vinyl wrap matches the renaissance red 2.0 paint code please let me know. I want to wrap the top of the wing and endplates to match the paint. Thank you in advance 🥹

IMG_2853.jpeg
Do you have more pics of the wing from different angles? Sick build btw