What did you do to your Supra today?

Lik

First Name
Wayden
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
20 Supra 3.0P, 19 370ZR, 23 Model 3, 99 GS-T
Went to GoRaceBox here in Houston, installed the visconti flex fuel kit, ECU unlock, EcuTek install, and tune with 2 maps.

Wayden Supra 93 E50 dual graph.png

2020 3.0 Premium
  • MST V2 Intake
  • Boost Logic Catless DP
  • AWE Track Exhaust
  • Visconti Flex Fuel Kit
  • EcuTek
They said their Dyno reads low. I'm happy with the results, but now I'm scared to drive it. When I tap the gas too hard at the start it jumps like a racehorse. I guess I have to relearn how to drive it. I'm going back in a few weeks to install the HKS Blow off valve I bought.

i3igpete

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 3.0L 8AT
I would definitely ask your tuner if they played with the throttle mapping. if it's touchy for you, it might become a liability if you need to have a friend/spouse/valet drive it somewhere.

DermDoc

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2012 Jeep Wrangler Sahara, 2023 Toyota Supra
Are YA your initials?
LOL no that is XA the class but the damn tape wouldnt stay put so part of it is flying away making the X look like a Y.

NINaudio

First Name
George
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Supra 3.0 Premium
New year, new stickers, new number. Should be all prepped for my track day this weekend after a nut and bolt check tonight.

image0 (2).jpeg

image1 (1).jpeg
You get your track outline stickers from trackdecals.com? If so, what size did you go with?

Evolution

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
21 Supra
You get your track outline stickers from trackdecals.com? If so, what size did you go with?
Yep thats where I got them. 4" on the track decals and 8" for the numbers. Be warned, they take forever to ship. I think it was 5 weeks total to get mine.