What did you do to your Supra today?

DC5UPRA

First Name
Austin
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 GR Supra MT, 05 Acura RSX Type-S
Make sure you come back this weekend for Tougefest.
Might go back Friday if weather is good. My brother is running his Type R this weekend for their Civic event.

Last edited:

STV3

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Toyota Supra 3.0 Premium
Swapped out my Magnaflow Exhaust for the HKS Hi-Power. I actually did this back in February but just got around to getting some clips.

I was just sick of all the drone and vibration I was getting with the Magnaflow. The HKS is sooo much quieter for daily driving and has zero drone. It also doesn't make my door panels rattle like the Magnaflow did šŸ˜‚

FLtrackdays

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 Supra 3.0, ND MX5 Club, VW GTI MK7.5
Might go back Friday if weather is good. My brother is running his Type R this weekend for their Civic event.
Was just talking about tail of the dragon šŸ‰ w/ a friend. He was arguing that there are tons of roads up there less busy & similar. Which is true. But if youā€™re meeting up w/ other peeps, the tail is definitely a great place to do just that. Have fun! Would love to drive my car up there someday :). Iā€™ll probably use the rail & transport her. Itā€™s not too expensive.

DC5UPRA

First Name
Austin
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 GR Supra MT, 05 Acura RSX Type-S
Was just talking about tail of the dragon šŸ‰ w/ a friend. He was arguing that there are tons of roads up there less busy & similar. Which is true. But if youā€™re meeting up w/ other peeps, the tail is definitely a great place to do just that. Have fun! Would love to drive my car up there someday :). Iā€™ll probably use the rail & transport her. Itā€™s not too expensive.
There's definitely plenty of other great roads, I did about 3 hrs worth the same day. Luckily I got to the dragon about 830am during the week and only saw 3 other vehicles going the opposite direction, so really got to let it rip. Other roads were more scenic with longer flowing curves but none compared to the switchbacks of the dragon.

Mk5phtm

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Toyota GR Supra Phantom
Got a custom dyno tune from Zach at CSG yesterday. Originally went in with bm3 but the data logging for it came out horribly so Zach convinced me to make the switch to ecutek. The car put down great numbers running flex fuel and Iā€™m very satisfied. Now Iā€™m trying to figure out how to read E content using ecutek

IMG_3797.jpeg

Kiske

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
1988 FC3S, 2015 Evo X FE, 2018 tS, 2021 A90 3.0
. Now Iā€™m trying to figure out how to read E content using ecutek
You need reflex, it will be listed as "flex fuel ethanol content %"

Mk5phtm

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Toyota GR Supra Phantom
You need reflex, it will be listed as "flex fuel ethanol content %"
Thereā€™s no other way? Bm3 read E content using the cruise control button. Iā€™m surprised ecutek doesnā€™t offer that

Kiske

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
1988 FC3S, 2015 Evo X FE, 2018 tS, 2021 A90 3.0
Thereā€™s no other way? Bm3 read E content using the cruise control button. Iā€™m surprised ecutek doesnā€™t offer that
Not that I'm aware of. (I feel) Ecutek's update/support kind of dropped once unlocking became difficult for this platform compared to other vehicles... šŸ˜…

Ecutek's Racerom uses the cruise control for map switching anywho... it can also output can signals to gauges such as the p3 to display what your looking for.

Zrk has a pretty good post on it. https://www.supramkv.com/threads/can-you-read-ethanol-content-through-ecutek.16270/#post-250299

racebuild

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
BMW
Ecutek racerom has the option to hack the sport display and use them to display other data, boost/ethanol content.. etc.