What did you do to your Supra today?

FLtrackdays

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 Supra 3.0, ND MX5 Club, VW GTI MK7.5
Did a brake fluid flush AGAIN. Ate Typ 200 the first time made the master cylinder squeak and the brakes felt very soft. Flushed again with BMW DOT 4 and the squeak is gone and brakes are factory-firm again. WTF? Some posts state that BMW brake systems need a very thin fluid and Ate may not be thin enough. Either way, do not recommend.
Agree. Not good enough for the Supra on track.

I have a bunch of unopened ATE i was planning on using for a full flush ā˜¹
We used up our last ATE cans on the daily driving cars. Worked fine. Also, worked when we tracked smaller slower track cars (S2K & MX5). Guess we werenā€™t heating those up enough. Less weight, speed I suppose. Bottom line, using SRF now and havenā€™t looked back.

i3igpete

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 3.0L 8AT
Agree. Not good enough for the Supra on track.

Guess we werenā€™t heating those up enough. Less weight, speed I suppose. Bottom line, using SRF now and havenā€™t looked back.

My information might be old as well, I'm thinking back to the 3000GT/DSM/Evo days. Standard recommendation for HPDE 1-4 (non-TT) was always ATE blue, and carbotech xp8/10/12.

Cheap enough to flush before every event.

TT guys would run motul. Everything I know is wrong now

Last edited:

sup.dc2

First Name
JJ
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Mk5mt. DC2. T4R.
You'll be fine for an event lol.

I get Endless off Amazon and get it within a couple days.
i'm sure it'll be ok also but we'll see. Ordered the endless stuff so i can shelf it til you guys prove me wrong and i make the switch hah.

get better tires haha. Good luck out there. Get that sub 2 club! Iā€™ll be at spring mountain next weekend. Hopefully itā€™s not too hot for either of us.
Thanks, you as well. I'm torching the factory PSS tires on the track for now whilst getting some seat time then it'll be street only. Time will tell if i turn this into a dedicated track car. i got my shitbox for that lol. So far im seeing 80 as the high. last BW event i did it was 96!

RenRed2

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
22 BMW M240i / 23 BMW M2
Did track stuff with it. Ended up breaking my splitter brackets :(

DSC05139.jpg

DSC04933.jpg

DSC04918.jpg
s
That is Road Atlanta! I attended some Lotus events there! Was a fun trip. I used to keep a Lotus Turbo in Atlanta. An 86 HCi and a 94 S4 Esprit Turbo. That is a fun place to drive. North of the city is quite nice in the small mountains. We attended a Lotus Owners Gathering and did fun mountain drives. Atlanta always has good car culture from my time visiting there. I would fly over to attend Petit Le Mans etc. Easy flights from Stuttgart direct to ATL.

J29DB03

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Absolute Zero 3.0 Premium
Threw on my new Apex wheels. Really didn't want to lower the car but I think I am going to lol

1716475511781-te.jpg
Itā€™s funny you say that. Iā€™ve always loved this style of wheel but never liked it on the Supra. They just didnā€™t work together for my eyes, but they do in your photo. The funny part is, I think itā€™s because youā€™re not lowered.

šŸ¤”

Turbro

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
24 Strat 3.0 MT, 94 Supra TT 6Spd
I woke up to it! The first night home after 700 mile trailer ride from the out of state dealer! Iā€™m so stoked to be here after 2 years of waiting!

IMG_0156.jpeg

FuzzyRev

First Name
RT
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
24 MT "ordered", 19 Yaris MT, 03 Yukon XL
I woke up to it! The first night home after 700 mile trailer ride from the out of state dealer! Iā€™m so stoked to be here after 2 years of waiting!

IMG_0156.jpeg
Do I spy MKIV parts on the wall & shelf?