Johnny
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Car(s)
2023 Toyota Supra 3.0 Premium
how's that shop? it's down the street from me
I like them! They do good work and are extremely patient with me. I tend to ask a ton of questions because I’m a newbie, and they never seem annoyed. I have many friends that get their suspensions worked on here and I’ve never heard complaints. Prices are reasonable too.

Also a pretty cool place to chill since it’s a coffee shop. Can watch my car being worked on while I work.

Timmy_Jones

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
23’ 3.0 Base
Threw on my new Apex wheels. Really didn't want to lower the car but I think I am going to lol

1716475511781-te.jpg
beautiful combo! Lowered or not, looks great….but when you do lower it you’re gonna be blown away. Changes the whole car. I took my spoiler off too, keeps the car super clean, low and smooth looking.

Souprahman

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 Tacoma TRD Sport
DSC02993-Enhanced-NR.jpg

Got my HKS Hipermax R coils installed yesterday. Running pretty much all of ADRO and HKS' stuff now, which has been my goal ever since I got this car. I have very little experience with coils, so I was worried that these would feel extremely rough on our terrible roads. I can only compare to stock and the HKS HAS but these feel amazing by comparison. Definitely stiffer but still very comfortable. Currently on the default 15/30 clicks setting. Will probably drive on that for a couple weeks before adjusting.
Looks awesome! How much lower than stock? Any concerns about scraping?

jb_mkv

First Name
Johnny
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Car(s)
2023 Toyota Supra 3.0 Premium
Looks awesome! How much lower than stock? Any concerns about scraping?
Thank you! It’s about .75” lower all around. The rear is settling a lot more than I’d like (gap is less than a finger already), so I’m probably going to raise it 15mm when I come back for alignment. Preferably, I want about 1.5 finger gap all around.

I’m not too concerned with scraping these days. I used to run about 15mm lower than this, plus my old kit lost me about 5mm of height, and I still had no major issues. What stressed me out was that my old side skirts would scrape over large speed bumps (just a tiny part of them). Not enough to do any real damage but hearing it every time was stressful, so I decided to raise it.

Evolution

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
21 Supra
Greetings from Buttonwillow CA👋🏼
IMG_0049.jpeg

@Evolution @razorlab you guys were right. Lost the pedal trying to hang with a Huracon. So now im sidelined for a bit. Damnit.
sorry to hear man! Time for some better pads and fluid so you can go out there and tear it up all day. So much more enjoyable when you can just drive and not have to worry about the brakes going out.

Traxion

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 Toyota Supra 3.0 Premium
Changed out rotors and pads but noticed this leak. Anyone happen to know what I'm leaking? This right under the driver side farther back than the wheel well. It's dripping down through those triple dot holes. I'm trying to remove the cover to check it out in the meantime.

20240525_232828.jpg

20240525_232842.jpg

Traxion

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 Toyota Supra 3.0 Premium
Update I'm pretty sure it's brake fluid. I opened the hood and the reservoir has fluid around it and it's overflowing. I'm assuming this is because I pushed the pistons back which caused it to overflow back up through the top to relieve pressure. Anything I should be cautious about since that happened?

lucky phil

First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Supra GTS 2024 MT, Kia Stonic GT, Mazda CX5 GT SP
Update I'm pretty sure it's brake fluid. I opened the hood and the reservoir has fluid around it and it's overflowing. I'm assuming this is because I pushed the pistons back which caused it to overflow back up through the top to relieve pressure. Anything I should be cautious about since that happened?
Brake fluid doesn't like paint would be one. Dragging brakes another with an overfull reservoir.

Phil

RedSupra

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
GR86

Wash the car in that area right away to get rid of the brake fluid. Use soap and water the best you can and try and rinse in all the books and crannies around and below the brake master cylinder.