wolf_kyle

First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 A90 GR Supra, 1996 NA Miata, 2014 Camry SE
i like it...they are indeed subtle

how are you going to be able to see if they are cracked now?
knowing they replaced mine with a new one without cracks, my mind would be more at ease. "out of sight, out of mind" hahaha. and when i do decide to take it off and see that its cracking again. then atleast i know thats on me.

atleast this time its "protected" but it could also be a double edge sword since its black and attracts more heat. :dunno:

puzzled

First Name
Calvin
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra Premium; VA STI; MK7 GOLF-R; etc..
wolf-kyle nice overlays. Is that a custom fit car cover you got? If so where did you get it from? Been looking for a properly fitting cover. TIA

For me, ordered red oil filler cap. Hope to finish the look for my engine bay soon.

BA9092

First Name
Christian
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 GR Supra Absolute Zero Premium
It took about 6 weeks. I really like it. I did the silver center stripe because that’s the color of my car. Red would look really nice as well
Sweet!

What color is the stitching? Does it match the interior? I'm confused as to which one to order - silver, white, grey... (I can't find anywhere what Toyota actually calls the interior stitching color. :rolleyes1:)

wolf_kyle

First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 A90 GR Supra, 1996 NA Miata, 2014 Camry SE
wolf-kyle nice overlays. Is that a custom fit car cover you got? If so where did you get it from? Been looking for a properly fitting cover. TIA

For me, ordered red oil filler cap. Hope to finish the look for my engine bay soon.
thank you! turned out better than i thought.
Yes I got it from XtremeCoverPro. i think they have an account on Ebay.
https://www.ebay.com/itm/2020-TOYOT...e=STRK:MEBIDX:IT&_trksid=p2057872.m2749.l2649
I belive i got like a Basic cover ones. but i think they have other materials. so far i have no issues with mine. snug fit and doesnt get blown off by the wind

puzzled

First Name
Calvin
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra Premium; VA STI; MK7 GOLF-R; etc..
Thanks, wolf_kyle!!