What mods or choices do you regret?

dogfm

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Toyota Supra
Bimmer coded the extra sport option - pointless just shift manually anyhow.

Bimmer code was good for a load of other things though, such as ensuring the passenger mirror reduced it's angle ` sensible amount instead of almost vertically down etc,

Tacoma714

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Supra A91 CU Later Grey, 2015 Taccoma, 2013 A
Speaking for 2021+ model years, after market exhaust although they sound amazing, the average $2k spent on that could be spent sending to Femto and unlocking your ECU.

kevolution

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'20 Toyota Sequoia TRD Pro, '18 Porsche Macan
I also bought those POS add-on paddles. Also in the garbage.
Lol I instantly returned these on Amazon when I realized how flimsy they were when taped on.

EddieNel

First Name
Eddie
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
F350
No stock tune fast (meaning not much difference) and worse fuel consumption.
Lol a stock car vs a Stock race car as in NASCAR lol. Ok got it. Did you reach out to Visconti about it? I’ve heard good things about him. Maybe he could have tweaked it a little and got you more power out of it.

SuupYota

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Toyota Supra Premium 3.0 Renaissance Red 2.0
The difference between stock and E50 is enormous. If you can’t feel a difference then it sounds like something is off.
Yea, exactly this. Flex fuel is my biggest most noticeable upgrade to my car. The difference between stock and E50 is insane.(with dp, etc)

Bigboss

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
21 civic FK7 sport, supra 3.0 premium
I mean, he does have some fast cars. The top 20 list is pretty evenly split Jeff/Mikey/JV.
Every time i come to the forum and i see people talk about him its never good. Maybe he overall does some good work but it seems hes just not a pleasant person to work with

Reactions: zrk

EddieNel

First Name
Eddie
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
F350
Every time i come to the forum and i see people talk about him its never good. Maybe he overall does some good work but it seems hes just not a pleasant person to work with
No offense but I don’t give a shit about someone’s personality if they can do their job right. My dr is an asshole but I wouldn’t go to anyone but him because he knows his stuff. So what’s the word on Visconti as far as his tuning goes. I havnt used him but someone recommended him for my ECUTEK tune when I go to a Pure800.

please feel free to pm me if you don’t want to respond on here.

Last edited:

Bigboss

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
21 civic FK7 sport, supra 3.0 premium
No offense but I don’t give a shit about someone’s personality if they can do their job right. My dr is an asshole but I wouldn’t go to anyone but him because he knows his stuff. So what’s the word on Visconti as far as his tuning goes. I havnt used him but someone recommended him for my ECUTEK tune when I go to a Pure800.

please feel free to pm me if you don’t want to respond on here.
Looks like you take after your Doctor eddie. What the fuck i gotta pm your sorry ass about i just stated an observation i see several forum members complain about already, take it how you will, you not even tuned by him yet and your already riding his meat
Sponsored