What Shifter Paddles Do You Guys Like?

Blindspot

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Toyota Supra
The stock paddles look a bit chintzy to me… although I guess that means they do match the rest of the steering wheel! Much more annoying, however, is how short they are. I’m ideally looking for the longest available and found these (surprisingly inexpensive) carbon paddles: https://mashimarho.com/products/toyota-a90-supra-extended-carbon-fiber-paddle-shifters

What are you guys using? I’m happy to spend way more, but do those stick-on extensions feel solid enough? I did find some $700 paddles that looked very cool and are long, but can’t track them back down. Anyone using M-car paddles? Blackline alloy paddles?

Thanks!
Sponsored

Kase

First Name
supra.kase
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra 3.0: Turbulence Gray
The stock paddles look a bit chintzy to me… although I guess that means they do match the rest of the steering wheel! Much more annoying, however, is how short they are. I’m ideally looking for the longest available and found these (surprisingly inexpensive) carbon paddles: https://mashimarho.com/products/toyota-a90-supra-extended-carbon-fiber-paddle-shifters

What are you guys using? I’m happy to spend way more, but do those stick-on extensions feel solid enough? I did find some $700 paddles that looked very cool and are long, but can’t track them back down. Anyone using M-car paddles? Blackline alloy paddles?

Thanks!
I use these from Goldenwrench and they feel really nice.

https://goldenwrenchsupply.com/collections/a90/products/a90bps

romanLegion9574

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Toyota Supra 3.0, 2023 Toyota GRC Core
I got these paddles off Amazon. The stock ones felt a bit stubby when I was upshifting after exiting corners in general, and these feel better.

SuupYota

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Toyota Supra Premium 3.0 Renaissance Red 2.0
I got these paddles off Amazon. The stock ones felt a bit stubby when I was upshifting after exiting corners in general, and these feel better.
I wanted to try these so bad. I WISH they came in anodized aluminum instead of red though. :( The red accent on the plus and minus instead, would be better. I wanted something to match the oem silver but not as long and slender as the other after market options are.

romanLegion9574

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Toyota Supra 3.0, 2023 Toyota GRC Core
I wanted to try these so bad. I WISH they came in anodized aluminum instead of red though. :( The red accent on the plus and minus instead, would be better. I wanted something to match the oem silver but not as long and slender as the other after market options are.
I agree, I would've preferred an OEM silver match, but despite the color, the quality feels good.

JRedMKV

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra 3.0 Premium
Vehicle Showcase

kurumi

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 GR Supra, 2013 Fiat 500 Abarth

Thanks!
3D Design paddles are $800 I think. Overpriced IMO but to each their own.

It’s been a policy of mine for a while where I don’t buy cheap shit from Aliexpress, but at $38 I might make an exception. If they’re garbage then it’s not a huge waste.

These are allegedly metal and the size is right.

https://www.aliexpress.com/item/1005002213779143.html
I got these (from Goodwrench Supply since I wanted quicker shipping; paid a lot more) in silver. Quality is great and fitment is spot on without having to modify anything extra.

FuzzyRev

First Name
RT
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
24 MT "ordered", 19 Yaris MT, 03 Yukon XL
I have the Rexpeed carbon fiber set, and absolutely love it!

mygd.jpg

NitroYellowMKV

Silver Sponsor
First Name
Phillip
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Burnout A91 MT
I have the silver golden wrench ones, look and feel great.

JRedMKV

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra 3.0 Premium
Vehicle Showcase
Off topic but where did you get your steering wheel from. Is that read the same as the launch edition red?
I got the steering wheel from EastCoastSupra.com and the red is more of a bright red that matches the Renaissance Red exterior color of my car. The launch edition red is a darker red that’s almost maroon in my opinion.
Sponsored