What should the next raffle be?

Supraboi7

First Name
Johnny Boi
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Toyota Supra
Rule number one of gambling: never bet money you can't afford to lose.
If you can't afford to lose $10 how in the hell can you afford a Supra?
This raffle talk reminds me of that time i bought a lottery ticket and then later tried to return it after realizing i didn’t win anything 😤

Supraboi7

First Name
Johnny Boi
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Toyota Supra
Rule number one of gambling: never bet money you can't afford to lose.
If you can't afford to lose $10 how in the hell can you afford a Supra?
Raffle talk also reminds me of my first apartment and how i requested them to prorate my rent when i would be out of town for a week on vacation since i wouldn’t be staying there for that time 💅🏽

kaj

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra
Raffle talk also reminds me of my first apartment and how i requested them to prorate my rent when i would be out of town for a week on vacation since i wouldn’t be staying there for that time 💅🏽
... You shoulda stopped at lottery ticket.

OP
OP
NitroYellowMKV

NitroYellowMKV

Silver Sponsor
First Name
Phillip
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Burnout A91 MT
Okay so to clear some things up:
I truly did not think more than 10-20 people would have entered, given I am not really huge on social media and really only marketed this to the forum and on my IG.

I was 100% ready to take a loss on this wheel, obv we all saw that this got pretty big, in the end 60 or so entries which is awesome, at that point alone I would have already about broken even, but then people started entering 10, 8, 5 entries at a time and we got to 96 in total, since I know everyone was expecting less and it was my first raffle besides just drawing a wheel winner, I also picked a 2nd person to get $300 in credit, so pretty much an at cost deal and then for everyone who entered a $100 in wheel credit because why not, it gives everyone who played at best a pretty good return on investment, and may drum up some business, which given is what I'm running I feel like its fair to want. in the end yes I actually made more profit then I normally would have on a wheel, a little under $900 after PP fees, and wheels retail at $899, ($799 forum price).

For those who were expecting less people based on my initial statements I do apologize and please DM I'll make it right! Again I was only hoping to have a little fun with everyone and do something cool. I wanna try and keep doing this low cost entries because it gives everyone an opportunity to win something cool. Again @Sal Rod totally understand where you are coming from along with everyone else's thoughts. this is something new so I'll def make some mistakes on the way and I do encourage any suggestions on how we can make this better! Thank you again to everyone who joined!

gixxersixxerman

First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra
I truly did not think more than 10-20 people would have entered, given I am not really huge on social media and really only marketed this to the forum and on my IG.

I was 100% ready to take a loss on this wheel, obv we all saw that this got pretty big, in the end 60 or so entries which is awesome, at that point alone I would have already about broken even, but then people started entering 10, 8, 5 entries at a time and we got to 96 in total, since I know everyone was expecting less and it was my first raffle besides just drawing a wheel winner, I also picked a 2nd person to get $300 in credit, so pretty much an at cost deal and then for everyone who entered a $100 in wheel credit because why not, it gives everyone who played at best a pretty good return on investment, and may drum up some business, which given is what I'm running I feel like its fair to want. in the end yes I actually made more profit then I normally would have on a wheel, a little under $900 after PP fees, and wheels retail at $899, ($799 forum price).

For those who were expecting less people based on my initial statements I do apologize and please DM I'll make it right! Again I was only hoping to have a little fun with everyone and do something cool. I wanna try and keep doing this low cost entries because it gives everyone an opportunity to win something cool. Again @Sal Rod totally understand where you are coming from along with everyone else's thoughts. this is something new so I'll def make some mistakes on the way and I do encourage any suggestions on how we can make this better! Thank you again to everyone who joined!

I think you did great, me and you have talked many times on IG and I thought this would be a great way to support you. I was just as surprised at the enthusiasm as you were, usually these don’t gain much traction. BUT I think this did as it’s a relatively low dollar item with a low price point to enter.

Evolution

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
21 Supra
@NitroYellowMKV no need for a long post like that. You made it very clear in your first post that you were doing this for the community. I knew I wasn't going to win but still shot you the $ just to support you cause I like what you are doing for all of us. Then you go all out and offer everyone who joined in a credit.... you are awesome dude. Keep it up! I hope you made money on this because I know that was the opposite of your goal.

FLtrackdays

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 Supra 3.0, ND MX5 Club, VW GTI MK7.5

Why I love capitalism ❤ Smart (real) people figuring it out what’s best with their money.

MKVDevo

First Name
Devon
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
23' Stratosphere Blue Premium 3.0

You did everything right. No worries at all.
Sponsored