Where are the 12 speakers located?

Yootheodore

First Name
Theodore
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra GR
Can anyone take pictures and inform me where the 12 speakers are located? Thank you
Sponsored

OP
OP

Yootheodore

First Name
Theodore
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra GR
sorry man, waiting for my supra to arrive. Im planning ahead on a audio system upgrade because i have some focal speakers and a jl sub

084runnerltd

First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
08 4Runner / 99’ Lexus LX470 / Deposit 2020 Supra
Vehicle Showcase
sorry man, waiting for my supra to arrive. Im planning ahead on a audio system upgrade because i have some focal speakers and a jl sub
Please update this thread when you start working on the stereo. I have the “upgraded” stereo and it is very weak.

Hoping I can just swap the subs, add an amp, and keep the stock look...

OP
OP

Yootheodore

First Name
Theodore
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra GR
I hear the sound system is a disappointment. This seems very tricky. Looks like all small speakers. From the looks of it, i think door speakers are 5 1/2. And the two in the dash are for like the infotainment.
I think i would do a three way active up front. Coaxial in the rear for music fill in. And then maybe a 8 inch from jl. The stock sub enclosures look too small to create good bass with a different sub.

084runnerltd

First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
08 4Runner / 99’ Lexus LX470 / Deposit 2020 Supra
Vehicle Showcase
I hear the sound system is a disappointment. This seems very tricky. Looks like all small speakers. From the looks of it, i think door speakers are 5 1/2. And the two in the dash are for like the infotainment.
I think i would do a three way active up front. Coaxial in the rear for music fill in. And then maybe a 8 inch from jl. The stock sub enclosures look too small to create good bass with a different sub.
I was hoping that the low-profile JL audio subs would fit in the factory enclosure.

mrdecibel

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 GR Supra Premium
The door speakers are definitely a lot smaller than 5.25. Likely 4s. That said, a strong front stage is going to be a challenge without modifying the car for a larger diameter woofer. The rear subs are providing the mid bass that a larger front speaker would typically provide. Going to be an interesting journey for sure.

Supra13

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
LE #13
Yootheodore I'm looking at doing a simliar swap focals and jl. Which amp do you plan on using? Anyone have schematics or diagrams on removing paneling?

a90_tay

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
E92 M3, MKIV TT6, A90 Edition on Order
if you do take the speakers out by the back of the seats can you please write a how-to on how to get the trim off?

OP
OP

Yootheodore

First Name
Theodore
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra GR
I have the jl vxi 600. 6 channel amp from my wrx i had for only a year. I plan a three way active setup. tweeters in the a pillar, mid range in the factory tweeter location, and then mid range driver. Been busy focusing on other projects in my life so ill get to it. Anyone know the size of the speakers yet?