Who has highest mileage? / Supra miles

digicidal

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra, 2020 RX350, 2007 4Runner
Will hit 40K later today if I stop by the store or something on my way home from the office... otherwise tomorrow. I'm not surprised at seeing 100K on a few without any/many claimed problems... but tuned to enough to break axles and still hitting that is pretty sweet.

Seems typical of BMW (really most German cars IME) - either you get one with birth defects and the problems start within the first 10K miles or less.... or you get one that goes almost forever but eventually leaks from every orifice. Kinda like people I guess. :p
Sponsored

bajanstefan

First Name
Stefan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
3.0 Premium
Crossed 50k a couple days ago, not a single issue. Will slow down over fall and winter for sure but itā€™s been a blast thus far without much of an issue. Thinking Iā€™ll treat myself to PS4S in the spring but outside of that thing swill remain very much as they were mod wise.

Diablo

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Launch Edition / 2018 4Runner TRD
My buddy has 66,XXX on his 2020 ( Iā€™m at 7,288).

mark5ive_

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Nitro Yellow Supra
And have other cars to actually drive. I feel like I've put an insane number of miles on it after a season and a half, but clearly not. lol. Just hit 10k, most of them to the track and back.
I actually put 45k on our M3P this past year between car camping trips to Washington, Wyoming, Montana, Colorado, etc. Itā€™s actually the one car I drive with any sort of purpose.

Still somehow managed to put 26k on my Supra so far, and it hasnā€™t even been a year yet. I still feel like I hardly drive it.

I also put 45k purely fun miles on my Golf R in just a year.

I only work 3 days/week and live less than 10 miles from work, so my commute is all but nonexistent. Those are all fun miles between my cars. I think I just happen to drive for fun more than the average person, even with other cars to drive, lol.

A lot of my drives have just been cruising around looking for places to take pictures of my cars. Iā€™ll often find myself driving aimlessly before realizing Iā€™m 8+ hours away from home. šŸ˜…

I blame all the free time from having 4 days off every week.

mokleen

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 Toyota Supra 3.0 Premium
I actually put 45k on our M3P this past year between car camping trips to Washington, Wyoming, Montana, Colorado, etc. Itā€™s actually the one car I drive with any sort of purpose.

Still somehow managed to put 26k on my Supra so far, and it hasnā€™t even been a year yet. I still feel like I hardly drive it.

I only work 3 days/week and live less than 10 miles from work, so my commute is all but nonexistent. Those are all fun miles between my cars. I think I just happen to drive for fun more than the average person, even with other cars to drive, lol.

A lot of my drives have just been cruising around looking for places to take pictures of my cars. Iā€™ll often find myself driving aimlessly before realizing Iā€™m 8+ hours away from home. šŸ˜…

I blame all the free time from having 4 days off every week.
This guy drives

underdonk

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'21 Supra 3.0 Premium
How you like that Golf R? I recently watched the Throttle House video (loves those guys) where they put the new GR Corolla against the Golf R and WRX STI. I was impressed with how well the Golf R did.

mark5ive_

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Nitro Yellow Supra
How you like that Golf R? I recently watched the Throttle House video (loves those guys) where they put the new GR Corolla against the Golf R and WRX STI. I was impressed with how well the Golf R did.
I loved it. Perfect blend of fast and dailyable, and a perfect sleeper. It had 583whp/530wtq on the stock block. Dead reliable at that power for 40k miles, even with frequent Mexico trips and drag strip shenanigans. Only thing that ever broke was an axle I snapped when I dead hooked a launch with people in the back seat. That and my charge pipe blew off mid-race lol.

With the valves closed it sounded completely stock. Had a cop light us up during a pull and he ignored me and pulled over the other guy instead. šŸ˜‚

I was in the process of having a block and turbo kit built for 750-800, with plans to source a wrecked RS3 and DAZA swap it.

Unfortunately it got rear ended and totaled while sitting at a stoplight. Used the insurance and build money to buy and pay off the Supra.

I still wanna build a DAZA-swapped R once I finish my Supra build, though.

Last edited:

underdonk

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'21 Supra 3.0 Premium
I loved it. Perfect blend of fast and dailyable, and a perfect sleeper. It had 583whp/530wtq on the stock block. Dead reliable at that power for 40k miles, even with frequent Mexico trips and drag strip shenanigans. Only thing that ever broke was an axle I snapped when I dead hooked a launch with people in the back seat. That and my charge pipe blew off mid-race lol.

With the valves closed it sounded completely stock. Had a cop light us up during a pull and he ignored me and pulled over the other guy instead. šŸ˜‚

I was in the process of having a block and turbo kit built for 750-800, with plans to source a wrecked RS3 and DAZA swap it.

Unfortunately it got rear ended and totaled while sitting at a stoplight. Used the insurance and build money to buy and pay off the Supra.

Ouuuuuuch! What timing to go out like that. Always sucks to lose a car like that you love. I heavily modified a new GTI VR6 back in '96 (I'm a VW guy at heart). I had a prototype big valve head on the car, about 50 miles into the break-in process, and it dropped a valve and destroyed the motor. I was just cruising on my way to get new tires on the car. At least I saved money on the tires. šŸ˜†

mark5ive_

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Nitro Yellow Supra
Ouuuuuuch! What timing to go out like that. Always sucks to lose a car like that you love. I heavily modified a new GTI VR6 back in '96 (I'm a VW guy at heart). I had a prototype big valve head on the car, about 50 miles into the break-in process, and it dropped a valve and destroyed the motor. I could listen to one ripping down the road all day. I was just cruising on my way to get new tires on the car. At least I saved money on the tires. šŸ˜†
Those VR6ā€™s are so damn finicky, but amazing. My buddy has an Mk4 R32 with a VR6T pushing around 600. He goes through a built motor seemingly every time we go out to Mexico, but itā€™s just such a cool car and badass motor. Labor of love for sure. Golfs are such fun and underrated platforms.

underdonk

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'21 Supra 3.0 Premium
Those VR6ā€™s are so damn finicky, but amazing. My buddy has an Mk4 R32 with a VR6T pushing around 600. He goes through a built motor seemingly every time we go out to Mexico, but itā€™s just such a cool car and badass motor. Labor of love for sure. Golfs are such fun and underrated platforms.
Nice! The R32 is such a bad ass car. Can't imagine being in one of those putting out 600hp to all 4 wheels!

kaj

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra
I'm trying. Owned my '21 since July 30. 2739mi on it as I'm driving home from LA, so going up as I type this.. It will probably be my road trip car until it gets too track focused then will live in the garage, mostly. So ... Putting as much mileage on it as I can, until then.

Cptnslo

First Name
Colton
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 MKV 3.0 Supra

What year of golf r? Face lift or preface lift
Sponsored