2021 Supra - Nocturnal Black

PeteBaja

First Name
Philip
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Toyota GR Supra 3.0 Pro, Toyota MR2 Mk3, Audi A2
Sorry, I didn't realize I needed "clout" to tell if something was off center or not.
It sounds like you're being ganged up on by a bunch of jocks, so I just wanted to offer you my support.
When was there a vote to appoint these so called "veterans " - sounds like delusions of grandeur ?

tadda

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 C8 Corvette Z51 2LT Coupe
Vehicle Showcase
It sounds like you're being ganged up on by a bunch of jocks, so I just wanted to offer you my support.
When was there a vote to appoint these so called "veterans " - sounds like delusions of grandeur ?
Agreed...A major eye roll. :rolleyes: Poor guy was just stating the obvious..

Looks way off center lol.
That said, I think had this person not ended his observational post with an "lol" it wouldn't have come across so abrasive / arrogant...Personally I would have removed the "lol" and ended it with a "?"
-------------------

Also, I didn't know that members that have been on the forum for 4~5months were considered "veterans"

Last edited:
OP
OP
zrk

zrk

First Name
Zack
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Poor guy was just stating the obvious...
I don't really care about whatever, definitely don't care about internet points or whatever, but it's obviously off-center? I'm trying to see it, (and measure) and don't get there. The emblem does fuck up the perspective quite a bit, so maybe that?

I can always buy a new hood and have the shop redo it. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

tadda

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Vehicle Showcase
I don't really care about whatever, definitely don't care about internet points or whatever, but it's obviously off-center? I'm trying to see it, (and measure) and don't get there. The emblem does fuck up the perspective quite a bit, so maybe that?

I can always buy a new hood and have the shop redo it. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I agree...I didn't think it was a big deal either...just re-center the emblem...

The juvenile flex posts afterwards by others was a bit sad though...

carry on...

tadda

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Vehicle Showcase
As I see it, it's just the emblem placement that throwing things off giving the illusion the vent is slightly off center...

OP
OP
zrk

zrk

First Name
Zack
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
some Home Depot vents
First one to call me out on the home depot vents. Life Hack - instead of paying Verus Engineering 500 bucks, you can just get a homedepot A/C vent for $20

Tsuki

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 A91-CF
Ganged up on? Jocks? The guy acted like a jerk when trying to say the cut-out was crooked. I called him out. One person. No one is ganging up. Not sure what that’s about. If I was acting like an a-hole on someone’s thread, I’d expect to be called out, and I guess I was. Genuinely sorry for helping to clutter up the thread with BS. I was trying to call out someone for acting like a child, but I guess I was doing the same.
Nothing but love for you guys. :)

Axix23

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
NA
First one to call me out on the home depot vents. Life Hack - instead of paying Verus Engineering 500 bucks, you can just get a homedepot A/C vent for $20
I was kidding man. Looks great!!!!! ?