Why fix the fake vents

Lendo

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 3.0 Premium (sold)
The center emblem is for sure, but the vent and hole aren't. Photographs are hard. Thanks for the feedback though! Super constructive and helpful.
His username infers he's blind so I wouldn't worry too much!
Sponsored

OP
OP
zrk

zrk

First Name
Zack
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra - Nocturnal Black
His username infers he's blind so I wouldn't worry too much!
I'm not sweating it. I did some driving last night monitoring IATs. After an hour of driving in and out of Chicago traffic, I saw a drastic reduction in IATs, 10-20 degrees in similar weather conditions for similar driving. I'm very happy with the outcome.

Sereph102889

First Name
Wes
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra 3.0 Premium/Absolute Zero
The center emblem is for sure, but the vent and hole aren't. Photographs are hard. Thanks for the feedback though! Super constructive and helpful.
Not sure if I'm missing something but it doesn't look off center to me at all?? ?

XtremeMaC

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra
Damn, you guys have some 20/20 vision. Just saw that emblem is tilted like 6 degrees to left.
Just curious how that happened. No positioning pins on that?

Regardless 10-20 degrees is superb :thumbsup: . Wonder if you could further improve with some duct work or something. 3d printing is easy these days.

OP
OP
zrk

zrk

First Name
Zack
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Damn, you guys have some 20/20 vision. Just saw that emblem is tilted like 6 degrees to left.
Just curious how that happened. No positioning pins on that?

Regardless 10-20 degrees is superb :thumbsup: . Wonder if you could further improve with some duct work or something. 3d printing is easy these days.
There are no positioning pins on the aftermarket emblem. I'll redo it at some point.

Tell that to my POS 3D printers that never fucking work ever. :p

OP
OP
zrk

zrk

First Name
Zack
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Imagine having 5 posts and thinking you have the clout to give forum veterans a bunch of crap - especially when youโ€™re completely wrong. ?
<3 you, boo.

Snowblind20

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Supra
Imagine having 5 posts and thinking you have the clout to give forum veterans a bunch of crap - especially when youโ€™re completely wrong. ?
Sorry, I didn't realize I needed "clout" to tell if something was off center or not.

OP
OP
zrk

zrk

First Name
Zack
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Sorry, I didn't realize I needed "clout" to tell if something was off center or not.
You don't, but you do need some decent photographs and something to measure with, which unfortunately isn't available here.

Sereph102889

First Name
Wes
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra 3.0 Premium/Absolute Zero
The center emblem is like an 1/8th of an inch to the left.
Ohh snap I didn't even notice you also changed the badge at the same time as the vent install. Ohh well, I noticed it now, but that's very easy to fix so who cares lol!

Mason

First Name
Mason
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 3.0
Somehow this thread took a weird OCD twist ?

Looks dope man, when youโ€™re flying past people I promise no one will notice!

OP
OP
zrk

zrk

First Name
Zack
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Ohh snap I didn't even notice you also changed the badge at the same time as the vent install. Ohh well, I noticed it now, but that's very easy to fix so who cares lol!
I didn't. I change the badge earlier this summer.

SD_MK

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 3.0 Premium
Vehicle Showcase
Yup, @zrk is a forum vet. I remember when he went to war with the legendary @Ktowndevil.. @zrk stood tall and came out the victor... or, well... the admin did by banning his ass. ?

Tsuki

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 A91-CF
Well, for starters, it should be off-center to be able to make that comment, but itโ€™s not. That aside, the way you presented it seemed to be in the absolute most crappy and arrogant way you could muster - THAT is the part you need clout for.
Sponsored

Last edited:
Reactions: zrk