Winter storage procedures / Are you storing Supra for winter?

XPOTTEDPLANTX

First Name
julian
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.twitch.tv
Car(s)
2020 supra, 09 sti hatch, 69 nova, 68 camaro
I get that. We help them out when we can. With the same or more cars a day. Less internal more pay for everyone. We have 4 shops at our dealer. Trust me I'd love to bill those batteries especially when we are all commission only. Dealer life. Stupid bmws lol stupid subarus and stupid mazdas. Hahaha. The only one I hate of the three are the damn Mazda filters. They didnt even try to repackage them hahaha
Sponsored

jtsang25

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2009 BMW 135i, 2020 Toyota GR Supra
I've left my car stored for 2 months with nothing plugged in. Started fine for me.

John8

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra Nitro, FJ Cruiser 2012
Can anybody explain why our batteries drain so much when not driven? I had mine in the charger and it’s only been like a week since I driven it.(not long trips)
It may well be the battery as they are fickle. Don't deal with this large a battery but the same type in small ones, in a run from the manufacture, can have 90% good and then some that just don't hold the charge. The chemicals and even the electronics on each battery can be the issue. Very frustrating. Also, these batteries don't like deep discharges, as I am sure everyone pretty much knows. If the battery isn't holding up, holding a charge, it is supposed to be under warranty and should be replaced.

Ryco

First Name
Darsiah
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra MKV Premium & 2014 Scion FRS
No storing here in NC. I do have a car cover over the supra when it is not being driven on the weekdays. FRS is daily driven and supra is weekend car only

unshaven

First Name
Ali
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Toyota GR Supra
I have been driving in Toronto since October. Been through few storms already, today is another one for us here... I also drive in sport mode, the more spin the better it is! :)

F33EAF8A-8ED6-4AAB-B3CF-76CE5916DFA7.jpeg

BienLaunchEdition

First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra, 2018 Porsche Cayenne
Vehicle Showcase
Can someone point me out on where to get a battery tender that is appropriate for the Supra?

Axix23

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
NA
Can someone point me out on where to get a battery tender that is appropriate for the Supra?
carguy11 recommended the more expensive one but I got the $39 verison and love it. SUAOKI Car Battery Charger 4 Amp... https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07374QD33?ref=ppx_pop_mob_ap_share
Thanks to carguy11, my A90’s battery is finally fully charged after 1.5 days. I barely drive it and it wasn’t fully charged after sitting at the dealership and during transit.

CarGuy11

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'20 Supra Prem/Assist DS Blue, '16 C7, '22 Mach-E