XHP Reviews and Feedback!

Xproplayer

First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra White
Don't suppose this has been "fixed" in any subsequent updates? Locking out 1st gear is the main reason I want to get XHP (as well as enabling "farts" when changing gears since it's a euro car). I drive in manual mode 95% of the time. Super frustrating when you pull up to a junction thinking you're in second only to realize the car has changed to first and end up hopping it. So jerky.

What sort of discount have XHP offered on previous black Friday sales?
I've never had issues with the car shifting into 1st again, but the stock behavior remains with my configuration. So I have 1st gear allowed / enabled in all modes, I have the traffic detection mode so often in traffic in D-Normal it will start in 2nd. But when I'm in D-Sport it'll start in 1. So when I move the shift lever from D-Sport to M-Sport I have to do a 1-2 upshift WHILE STATIONARY just like the stock behavior. In my case that means I start the car in my garage, shift into D, move lever, upshift to 2, take off.
Sponsored

SCZ4

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'20 Supra 3.0 Pro
Is it just me, or are prices only showing in €'s, regardless of the currency you select?

Previously is was in £, as I took note pre Black Friday.

DarkZupra

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra 3.0, 2021 Tesla M3P
Is it just me, or are prices only showing in €'s, regardless of the currency you select?

Previously is was in £, as I took note pre Black Friday.
I only saw Euro, so i paid in Euro. 🤷‍♂️

Shelby Miles

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra GR Premium & 2019 Shelby GT350R
Purchased, installed and completed the run-in-miles using Stage 2 v1.1. Hands down one of the best upgrades. Transforms the car. The car should've come this way. It shifts fast and smooth with much better precision. It's no longer lazy like it is on the stock tune. Super responsive. I've made a few adjustments that seem to work really well for how I use my car.

Having a usable D mode is tits. I'm running a tweaked version of what @Xproplayer posted for my D-Mode shift points and my God the car finally has a normal driving D-Mode. No more laboring the engine going 40mph in 8th.

S-Mode I applied the built-in "relaxed" shift logic which really tones down some of the aggressiveness that can make S-Mode annoying when just trying to cruise around. You know, the annoying 6k revs to downshift into 2nd all the time; minimized dramatically with this setting. What's cool is you still maintain all the characteristics of Sport Mode when you lay into the throttle. Win win.

Turned off kick down
Set Shift Speeds: Normal=Medium, Medium=Fast, Fast=Fast
Max RPM lowered: S-Mode & D-Mode = 1st-5900, 2nd-5900, 3rd-7th set to 6000, 8th set 6900. Manual mode is set to 6200 for all gears.
Traction Reduction set to RWD
Add the gear indicator for S-Mode and D-mode

Hopes this helps others get theirs dialed in.

Last edited:

4g63T

First Name
Bruce
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
370z Nismo
I pulled the trigger on the tune but wondering what OBD dongle everyone is recommending
Sponsored