First Name
Oliver
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.oemplusmods.com
Car(s)
2020 GR Supra A90 Edition
Let's use this thread to share our experiences and feedback on the newly released XHP software for the Supra. Before / After 60-130 and 1/4 mile and other testing would be very welcome!
Sponsored

Last edited:

Nitroturtle

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 RB A91, 2020 X3M, 2006 S2000
OP
OP
stormgreysupra

stormgreysupra

Gold Sponsor
First Name
Oliver
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.oemplusmods.com
Car(s)
XHP is officially ready for purchase! I updated this thread so we can use this as a general XHP review and feedback channel!

Last edited:

Stevedabomb

First Name
Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Supra A90
Appears to be prepurchase only at the moment and releasing on 3rd may according to their indtagram account

B58_ hwAyaq

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra (sold), 2023 F150 Tremor
Iā€™m hoping for some sort of tune/settings option from major tuners to complement their OTS and custom tunes. Not sure if tuners do this with XHP for other platforms.

JoeDaMechanic

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra 3.0, 1993 Mazda RX7
My concern at this point is being tuned conservatively to safeguard my transmission. If I flash this, and it changes the torque limits is that then going to basically destroy my transmission. I want stock torque limits but I want faster shifts.

OP
OP
stormgreysupra

stormgreysupra

Gold Sponsor
First Name
Oliver
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.oemplusmods.com
Car(s)
My concern at this point is being tuned conservatively to safeguard my transmission. If I flash this, and it changes the torque limits is that then going to basically destroy my transmission. I want stock torque limits but I want faster shifts.
Thereā€™s an argument going around that since raised torque limits will prevent slippage thereā€™s actually less wear on the transmission.

Thereā€™s many people with Gen 1 B58s and ZF8s who have been running a Stage 3 XHP flash with Stage 2 ECU tunes for years and havenā€™t had any problems.

JoeDaMechanic

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra 3.0, 1993 Mazda RX7
Thereā€™s an argument going around that since raised torque limits will prevent slippage thereā€™s actually less wear on the transmission.

Thereā€™s many people with Gen 1 B58s and ZF8s who have been running a Stage 3 XHP flash with Stage 2 ECU tunes for years and havenā€™t had any problems.
Increased pressure/ clamping force may lead to less slippage. (Sounds like a band aid to me). The increased torque limit by itself doesn't sound like it would improve anything.

I'm on a Pure 850 and flex fuel and stock transmission at the moment. So if this transmission tune removes/ overrides the limit set by the ecu tune, it could be a bad day.

32bitsofGil

First Name
Gilbert
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra 3.0
63182712-E661-4F14-8762-974F15DF0C65.png

Anyone successfully get settings changed for you tune? Mine keeps giving this error and everything is grayed out.

Babayaga Supra

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
MKV Supra
I have been running it since yesterday, it makes daily driving so much smoother and manual shifting is much faster now too

Content Cars

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Toyota GR Supra 3.0 Premium
I have been running it since yesterday, it makes daily driving so much smoother and manual shifting is much faster now too
What stage did you choose? I'm planning on getting it later today but just wanted to hear feedback and advice from those that have done it already. Thanks

32bitsofGil

First Name
Gilbert
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra 3.0
Anyone successfully get settings changed for you tune? Mine keeps giving this error and everything is grayed out.
Turns out that support got back to me and said none of these settings are changeable yet, they will unlock them in a few days...
Sponsored