Your favorite modification?

underdonk

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'21 Supra 3.0 Premium
What's been your favorite modification? Not the one that made your car the fastest, or made it stop the quickest, handle the best, etc. Your favorite. It puts a smile on your face every time you see/use it. Mine has, without a doubt, been the AWE Track Edition exhaust on my '21 3.0. Every time I start the car up and it rattles the house (and my teeth) it puts a huge grin on my face. The gunshot pops when downshifting are just lovely (sorry @zrk). I know it's not giving me a whole lot of power, but I'm a total sucker for a good aural experience when it comes to any vehicle. It's why I put an intake and exhaust on my Tacoma even though it does jack for the performance!
Sponsored

OP
OP
underdonk

underdonk

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'21 Supra 3.0 Premium
Verus Engineering Diffuser.

I absolutely love the way it looks, and get more questions/comments on it than probably anything else on the car.
Nice! It does look killer from what I've seen of it on Instagram.

Reactions: zrk

BA9092

First Name
Christian
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 GR Supra Absolute Zero Premium
What's been your favorite modification? Not the one that made your car the fastest, or made it stop the quickest, handle the best, etc. Your favorite. It puts a smile on your face every time you see/use it. Mine has, without a doubt, been the AWE Track Edition exhaust on my '21 3.0. Every time I start the car up and it rattles the house (and my teeth) it puts a huge grin on my face. The gunshot pops when downshifting are just lovely (sorry @zrk). I know it's not giving me a whole lot of power, but I'm a total sucker for a good aural experience when it comes to any vehicle. It's why I put an intake and exhaust on my Tacoma even though it does jack for the performance!
Steering wheel.

unnamed copy 4.jpg

FuzzyRev85

First Name
RT
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
24 MT "ordered", 19 Yaris MT, 03 Yukon XL
At this point, my Rexpeed Carbon Fiber shift paddles. 1000 times more useable than the factory mini-squares.

2k20HTownMKV

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra; 2017 Lexus RX 350 F sport; 2013 Honda Accord (daily)
Vehicle Showcase
Honestly, I am real high right now on the smoked flashing 4th brake light that the good @Thraxbert installed last Sunday without removing—you read that right— the rear bumper.
Ive wanted to do that mod however annoyed i have to pull the bumper.

Thraxbert

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'20 Supra 3L, boosted 3.8L Gen Coupe, '93 Jimny
Ive wanted to do that mod however annoyed i have to pull the bumper.
You don't need to remove the bumper. :) With a lot of patience, you can feed the wires down behind the bumper through the same holes that the tail light wire harnesses use. Your wires will come out onto the heat shields above the exhaust, then you can use a grabber to fish them out and plug them into the new 4th brake light. Instead of tapping the wires on the harness behind the bumper, you can tap the wires just behind the connectors at the tail light.