zrk

zrk

First Name
Zack
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra - Nocturnal Black
If you're on that mission, have you pulled out any of your interior?
Jesse said this, but no. Full interior. Probably going to keep it that way, though I've said that about a lot of shit on this car.

underdonk

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'21 Supra 3.0 Premium
Jesse said this, but no. Full interior. Probably going to keep it that way, though I've said that about a lot of shit on this car.
Weak. You haven't lived until you've driven your car around for 4 hours with the fuel pump going SKWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE behind your head.

SD_MK

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 3.0 Premium
Vehicle Showcase
Weak. You haven't lived until you've driven your car around for 4 hours with the fuel pump going SKWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE behind your head.
Boyyyy, try driving your car for 3 hours on federal tires up front and slicks in the back, the road noise that's being emitted on the freeway is enough to want me to light my shit on fire on the side of the freeway.

But just imagine that with the sound of the fuel pump going..? Fuck that.

OP
OP
zrk

zrk

First Name
Zack
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra - Nocturnal Black
Oh, I can hear the fuel pump.