◄ SPEED LOGIC ► Mods, Installs, Upgrades & Service for Supra MKV in California - (OC, LA, IE, SD)

dn00

First Name
D
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
MK7 GTI, A90
Looking to lower mine soon. I have the same questions as mdpalmer. Send me a pm :D
Sponsored

OP
OP
Speed Logic

Speed Logic

Gold Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Toyota Supra, BMW M3, Nissan GT-R
Looking to lower mine soon. I have the same questions as mdpalmer. Send me a pm :D
Got you - we sent you a PM now! Leave us a contact number and we can get you sorted out, thanks! :thumbsup:

Eastwood

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Toyota Supra 3.0 MT - Stratosphere.
I had coilovers installed and a bunch of codes for chassis, rear diff lock and parking assistant malfunction.

My alignment shop couldn’t reset my steering angle sensor because their Hunter machine didn’t have anything for a 2023 MT, but after alignment nearly all of the alerts are gone.

I still have a parking assistant malfunction for side protection but all of the sensors are working, just no side detection. Are you able to calibrate the SAS with techstream ISTA?

OP
OP
Speed Logic

Speed Logic

Gold Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Yes, we have full access to Toyota Techstream/ISTA and can perform a SAS relearn without issues. If the issue is elsewhere though it won’t reset as a heads up. Since we didn’t touch the car it’s difficult for me to confirm 100% - with that said any aftermarket Coilovers should never cause lights if installed correctly. Feel free to give us a call during business hours and we can get you taken care of and scheduled in, thanks!

I had coilovers installed and a bunch of codes for chassis, rear diff lock and parking assistant malfunction.

My alignment shop couldn’t reset my steering angle sensor because their Hunter machine didn’t have anything for a 2023 MT, but after alignment nearly all of the alerts are gone.

I still have a parking assistant malfunction for side protection but all of the sensors are working, just no side detection. Are you able to calibrate the SAS with techstream ISTA?

Eastwood

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Yes, we have full access to Toyota Techstream/ISTA and can perform a SAS relearn without issues. If the issue is elsewhere though it won’t reset as a heads up. Since we didn’t touch the car it’s difficult for me to confirm 100% - with that said any aftermarket Coilovers should never cause lights if installed correctly. Feel free to give us a call during business hours and we can get you taken care of and scheduled in, thanks!
are you open today or tomorrow

Eastwood

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Just called. Dropping off now!

Nehpets808

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 3.0 Turbulence Gray
Thank you Rob (and crew) for taking care of me over the weekend. Took my Supra in for a PPI given I had 7 days to make a decision on this purchase. Not only did they schedule me immediately, Rob went over every checkpoint on the vehicle with me and listed every item that was not stock and/or modified. He gave me the confidence in the vehicle I was purchasing and would recommend this shop to everyone. Definitely will be a return customer.

Dven11

First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Supra
Thanks Rob and the team! Got my full bolt ons from them a great price! VR Titanium Exhaust, HKS full intake, CTS charge pipe. Super responsive and updated through text.

OP
OP
Speed Logic

Speed Logic

Gold Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Thanks Rob and the team! Got my full bolt ons from them a great price! VR Titanium Exhaust, HKS full intake, CTS charge pipe. Super responsive and updated through text.
Appreciate the kind words! :thumbsup: Hoping you enjoy the new Exhaust, Intake, and Chargepipe! Any issues don't hesitate to let us know - we stand by everything we provide!

OP
OP
Speed Logic

Speed Logic

Gold Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
can you guys do alignment as well?
Yeah we can help with Alignments without issues. Give us a call and we can get you scheduled in as well as go over your specific needs for Alignments (if you have any)
Sponsored