2020 Toyota GR Supra: Full Photo Gallery

docprego

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2018 Alfa Romeo Giulia Ti Sport
WOW. I've been following this car's development since the FT-1 was unveiled. The recent leaked images from Toyota Germany were somewhat of a letdown for me, though I still liked it. But these latest embargo breaking photos are stunning! This car is gorgeous!

If the recent pricing holds true around $50K this will be an astonishing vehicle at that price.
Sponsored

BrettS

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2011 gti
Vehicle Showcase
I hope thereā€™s a proper grey, I hare the matte paints. I want a car to polish and enjoy!
There is. Itā€™s similar to what the grey on the ft1 was. Bluestone metallic is what the color is called

Turbro

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
24 Strat 3.0 MT, 94 Supra TT 6Spd
2nd thought: Sucks for states that are going to be needing front license plates :(
Itā€™s not illegal in all states... I never use front plates, ya itā€™s illegal in my state but itā€™s like a $25 ticket, Iā€™ve had 1 in 16 years. Donā€™t worry about us on front plates, most of us donā€™t use them.

Novice_Mentality

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2006 Subaru WRX STI, 1997 Toyota 4Runner Limited, 2015 Ducati 899 Panigale
Itā€™s not for all states... I never use front plates, ya itā€™s illegal in my state but itā€™s like a $25 ticket. Donā€™t worry about us on front plates, most of us donā€™t use them.
$25 ticket? Hell, I'll take that over ruining that beautiful front end all day lol.

Turbro

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
24 Strat 3.0 MT, 94 Supra TT 6Spd
$25 ticket? Hell, I'll take that over ruining that beautiful front end all day lol.
Exactly, dark tint and no front plate, both extremely small $$ tickets. Iā€™ll risk it every day for that small fine.

F1 Silver Arrows

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Mercedes F1 W07 Hybrid
Jesus Christ @Galvatron. Did your daddy let you use his computer? Give it back to him now because you seem like a child who has no clue what's going on.

Also judging by your username, first name, location and your car, you must be a child.

Last edited by a moderator:

Daigor

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
98 Toyota Supra
If they just reversed the RHD and LHD center consoles it would go along ways to improving the aesthetic, IMO. The result would be a bit of a throwback to the MKIV layout.

upload_2019-1-13_13-50-27.png
Normally I would agree with you but I believe they incorporated the inspiration of the FT-1 "Slingshot" design for the interior. The design language is not as prominent as the FT-1 but you see where Toyota was going with this.

Toyota-FT-1-concept-sketch-04.jpg

bogglo

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Lexus GS
This is a car that I feel like when you see it in person you won't mess with the look with a widebody kit. In person it feels like it has one already. So most of what Spamthechan is doing right now is what I feel like the car really needs. A drop some wheels (even though seeing the stock wheels in person did not look bad)

YDXJ0109.jpg